Post Fraxel Re:pair - San Diego

I went in to the office in which by the way they...

I went in to the office in which by the way they are they most friendly group of people. They take very good care of you, they pamper you. They put numbing cream on my face for almost an hour, then started an IV which put in in a twilight sleep(because I was having very aggressive procedure for deep acne scars), gave me many like 12-15 shots in my face (only felt a couple not bad), then they started.

Minumal pain except close to the ear hurt a bit, other than that it was fine. After I was done, I stayed for an hour to make sure my heart reate was normal and I was coherant. Went home with after care instructions like vinegar soaks every 2 hours and ice packs (frozen peas) on my eyes while I soaked. All I needed was extra strngth tylenol (2/500mg) and I was fine. I don't think I even needed that. No pain, no burning, my skin just feels real tight. I'm tired of putting on the aquafor but it is needed. I will post more as my recovery goes on....I am now only Day 2...don't let the gross pictures fool you...looks aweful but painless believe it or not!!!!!

San Diego Dermatologist

I've been doing my own research for a couple of years now and for acne scars Fraxel Re:Pair is the best laser. My sister went to have Fraxel done for sun spots, and that didn't even work very well...Remember, Fraxel Re:Pair and Fraxel are two different lasers for different outcomes...

Hi sorry to ask,but, what is that cross like drawing in the middle of your forehead? In the photos it appears to be a large upside down cross in the middle of your forehead and between your eyebrows? Me and my room mates noticed this. :/ Also, will you be posting any of your post Fraxel photos on here so we can see how well it turned out? :) Thanks :)
This is something that should definitely be reported to the FDA, and should have been immediately. Patient injuries need to be taken a little more seriously by the cosmetic laser industry, as it seems they don't really think of their consumers as patients, nor do they treat their equipment as medical devices.

so sorry this took us a while to publish.  but thank you for sharing and, wow, yes indeed it **looks** painful.