Worth Waiting For and Being Patient with Recovery - Tennessee

I wasn't really prepared for what I going to...

I wasn't really prepared for what I going to experience the first two weeks. However, now four weeks later and I can honestly say that I would recommend LifeStyle Lift. I no longer have a turkey neck and the gowls are gone! However, if you had asked me a couple of weeks ago, I could not have said the same thing. It is a shame that the commericals make it sound so quick, painless and easy. It wasn't, but we are a microwave society and want something done in an instant with instant results. Be patient, as you can see from my photos, the results will be worth it. I am 60 and that is okay, I don't want to look like a 40 year old, I just wanted to get rid of the turkey neck always made me feel like I looked old.

There are two doctors in this office and I saw both. One who did surgery and the other due to a problem that needed to be looked at. Both were equally as concerned and treated me like an individual with ligitament questions and concerns. They are specialists who take pride in their work and their reputations.