Worth Waiting For and Being Patient with Recovery - Tennessee

I wasn't really prepared for what I going to...

I wasn't really prepared for what I going to experience the first two weeks. However, now four weeks later and I can honestly say that I would recommend LifeStyle Lift. I no longer have a turkey neck and the gowls are gone! However, if you had asked me a couple of weeks ago, I could not have said the same thing. It is a shame that the commericals make it sound so quick, painless and easy. It wasn't, but we are a microwave society and want something done in an instant with instant results. Be patient, as you can see from my photos, the results will be worth it. I am 60 and that is okay, I don't want to look like a 40 year old, I just wanted to get rid of the turkey neck always made me feel like I looked old.

There are two doctors in this office and I saw both. One who did surgery and the other due to a problem that needed to be looked at. Both were equally as concerned and treated me like an individual with ligitament questions and concerns. They are specialists who take pride in their work and their reputations.

It did heal afters weeks and weeks. However, someone who I know had some other cosmetic surgery and her doctor put her on some special vitamins for weeks prior to the surgery to reduced the brusing and swelling. I would recommend look this up or asking your doctor about it. It couldn't hurt.
They in reality really lied to you, didn't they.
Let's say when they tell you "in an hour ..." It took weeks of healing and a lot of pain. Would I do it again ... yes. However, I would have taken vitamins to lessen the bruising and make arrangements not to work or really have to go out in public for at least 3 weeks. Their commercials are misleading.
WOW - first time I've seen what a face might look like - the actual bruising & swelling. It is scary to think that it might stay like that, unless one is assured that it won't. I'm assuming the pictures you show after is how well it healed? Do you think it healed well?
I have an appointment on July 25TH 2011 and would like to ask you if you are still very happy with the results of your facelift or feel like maybe your jowls are not looking as firm and sagging.
Franklin, Tenn. about 2 months ago. What about you?
August 12th in Little Falls, NJ. Is this an updated picture of you? You look great....

hope it continues to hold. mine
looked really good for 3 months, then it all started dropping and after
a year its back to square one.

It looks like it did before the surgery? Mine has started dropping this past week and I am not statisfied with the upper eye surgery at all. I went to the doctor for my final checkup and he said that they would be willing to redo it, but to wait until it had been three months. I did not notice the dropping under my chin until a couple of days later. I can't imagine going through all the pain and swelling, etc. for it not to last at least ten years. I am going to see him again before three months!
when did you have it done?
where did you have yours done
are you serious?
Then why in the WORLD would you still have your review up as a positive one? I went to Franklin and they REALLY messed me up!

Welcome to RealSelf! You look great. I never would have guessed you're 60.

After four weeks would you say you're fully healed?

I would say 95%. Still a little swelling. And, most important, I can sleep on my sides at night. The area around the ears was the worst; impossible to sleep on. I will be going back home to Florida for Thanksgiving and anxious to see if anyone notices. I am temporarily working in the Nashville area until about right before Christmas.
I had it done on august 12th... Still doing well....
At four weeks I was still having discomfort sleeping and certain areas were very tender. They actually said that to see the full results and have things even out that it could take six months.