Dr. Burgdorf is THE BEST!!!! - Franklin, TN

My story doesn't begin with brest reconstruction...

My story doesn't begin with brest reconstruction it also begins with me having Multiple Sclerosis for 20 yrs. It was very important to find a doctor that would understand a neurological disorder. I found that Doctor in Dr. Burgdorf.

Dr. Burgdorf has gone above and beyond to make sure I am comfortable. He has taken my process slow because of my MS and wants to make sure that I don't have flare ups with MS during my process. His bed side manner is unbelieveable. He takes the time to talk with you and explain everything that he is doing. How many patients can say that? These days all a Dr. is concerned with is how many patients he can see in one day.

Having Multiple Sclerosis and breast cancer was very terrifying. I no longer have cancer (Thank you Lord) but I will always have MS and Dr. Burgdorf KNEW how scared I was. Each visit he would always talk me through it and made me feel at ease. I can truly say he cares about his patients and you are in wonderful hands with him. I can honestly say that I have told my friends about him and that they can't go wrong if they go with him. So far my experience with Dr. Burgdorf has been beyond exceptional. Thank you Dr. Burgdorf for making me feel comfortable with the process and understanding my other health problems. There are very few Doctor's that would do what you have done for me. I am truly blessed with your expertise.

It was definately worth it and so very happy Dr. Burgdorf did my breast reconstruction.

How wonderful to read that you no longer have cancer!! I see you have noted that your surgery is scheduled for Sept. 27th. Which surgery will you be having on that day, and perhaps more importantly how are you feeling about it?

My final implants that Dr. Burgdorf has been working on. Honestly, I feel great about the surgery, it is my Multiple Sclerosis I'm more concerned about,
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

A list that my mastectomy Dr. provided.