Money Wasted - Fountain Valley, CA

I purchased 10 Venus Freeze treatments for my...

I purchased 10 Venus Freeze treatments for my upper arms. I started on 3/25 & went weekly. I have zero results. It was a complete waste of money. Most treatments were provided by two technicians. Dr. Angelina personally provided one of the treatments. After my first treatment, the doctor said she had a newer Venus Freeze machine & then used that one on me.

Money Wasted

I have been asked to include photos of my ineffective Venus Freeze procedures. I had 10 treatments, all 1 week apart. I have no improvement whatsoever. The doctor has no explanation for it. I'm through believing anyone anymore!
Dr. Angelina Devera

The two technicians who performed most of my procedures were experienced. They were both pleasant & tried their best. I believe that Venus Freeze cannot deliver what is promised.

How can we tell if there was an improvement without a BEFORE picture. Also, I really do not think that anything would work with this much loose skin (other than surgery).
I don't believe any of these RF machines are strong enough to lift up old, crepey skin, it's simply a sad fact of life. You can make your skin look a lot better than it does, however, using different products and being diligent about it. You can also get a series of chemical peels from your derm's office. Nothing too aggressive, though. You can use AHA Revitalizing gel 20, a glycolic from DCL, get it at Amazon. Costco has a Strivectin skin tightening cream that works well, use twice a day. Also, Amlactin at Costco is good and very inexpensive if Strivectin too rich $$. You will be surprised at how much better your arms will look just being nourished and moisturized. I'm in my sixties....age is a wicked bitch!!
I thought the arm looked better
Arms do look better
Better than what? There are no before photos, but it looked the same no worse, no better. And, to reply to another person's question, I am 76 years old, so I think that plays a part in it. I do stay out-of-the sun, have for about the last 10 years, (always apply sunblock anyway), but did spend most of my young life baking in the sun! That's what we all did in those days! Now it's time to "pay the piper".
How old is the skin to start? I would suggest use resurfacing and then stay out of the sun defiantly ... The skin looks so sun-damaged and dehydrated. What did it look like before, the treatments ?
We thrive on patient’s success and happiness with the Venus Freeze treatment. We have reached out to this patient to work out a possible solution so that she remains happy with the Venus Freeze treatments, since most patients who use this machine are more than satisfied with their results. Our office has reviewed this patients chart and the pictures. The total amount of treatments was not 10, it was a couple sessions under. Patients should wait 8 weeks after the last treatment to see the optimal results. In the office, as we reviewed treatment results with this patient; one of our technicians remembers the patient saying that she did in fact see results, but expressed it was not the results she envisioned. Accumulating wrinkles takes time, diminishing the wrinkles will also take patience. It saddens us to see that that this patient has seen zero results when we have taken pictures and physically seen results. The pictures posted here are the after pictures, the before pictures are not shown. Regardless of the situation, we still want to make this patient happy and have asked her to return so we can discuss the treatment and work out a possible solution to satisfy all parties.
Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were hoping for. Were you able tos peak with the provider about your results and why you may not be seeing any?