Money Wasted - Fountain Valley, CA

I purchased 10 Venus Freeze treatments for my...

I purchased 10 Venus Freeze treatments for my upper arms. I started on 3/25 & went weekly. I have zero results. It was a complete waste of money. Most treatments were provided by two technicians. Dr. Angelina personally provided one of the treatments. After my first treatment, the doctor said she had a newer Venus Freeze machine & then used that one on me.
Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were hoping for. Were you able tos peak with the provider about your results and why you may not be seeing any?

Money Wasted

I have been asked to include photos of my ineffective Venus Freeze procedures. I had 10 treatments, all 1 week apart. I have no improvement whatsoever. The doctor has no explanation for it. I'm through believing anyone anymore!
How can we tell if there was an improvement without a BEFORE picture. Also, I really do not think that anything would work with this much loose skin (other than surgery).
I don't believe any of these RF machines are strong enough to lift up old, crepey skin, it's simply a sad fact of life. You can make your skin look a lot better than it does, however, using different products and being diligent about it. You can also get a series of chemical peels from your derm's office. Nothing too aggressive, though. You can use AHA Revitalizing gel 20, a glycolic from DCL, get it at Amazon. Costco has a Strivectin skin tightening cream that works well, use twice a day. Also, Amlactin at Costco is good and very inexpensive if Strivectin too rich $$. You will be surprised at how much better your arms will look just being nourished and moisturized. I'm in my sixties....age is a wicked bitch!!
Get a stretchy band and exercise your arms, also use deep penetrating skin cream on them.
Dr. Angelina Devera

The two technicians who performed most of my procedures were experienced. They were both pleasant & tried their best. I believe that Venus Freeze cannot deliver what is promised.