34 Year Old Active Mother of 2 with Some Stubborn Fat That Would Not Go Away. - Foster City, CA

From start to finish the process was over and...

From start to finish the process was over and above what I had expected. Dr. Beck and his staff explained the procedure and side effects. I had the 1st procedure done a week ago on my abdomen and love handles. The 2nd, my flanks will be done on 5/8. The 1st day home I was able to move around, slowly! On the 2nd day I was the most uncomfortable, I was able to move around with some pain but the pain meds helped with that. Days 3, 4, 5 and 6 were fine. By day 3 I did not need any pain meds. Now I day 6 I still have some bruising but not much and still a little swollen in the abdomen area. My worst bruising was my lower abdomen area and pubic area. Love handles and upper abdominal area had very minimal bruising. As things progress I will continue to post updates.

Week 2 for my abdomen & week 1 for my flanks

So this is week 2 for my abdominal area and some swelling still lingers around. I have some minor left over bruising but for the most part what is left is very faint. Pain is very minimal. My flanks are a little swollen and have some light bruising. Pain is very little! I continue to wear my compassion garment (even though I hate it). I have some hard bumps, mid-abdomen area, and massage them a few times a day.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was very professional and answered all of my questions. He was great at my pre-op visit, during the smartlipo procedure and after. I will definitely recommend him to people I know and look forward to possible future procedures. He is very honest and has an awesome bedside manner.

Am looking to schedule with Dr. Beck next week to finalize my SL procedure. Am just curious about your pain during the actual procedure? Am wondering how uncomfortable it was? I know each person is different but really feel strongly that much of it comes from Dr.'s technique and gentleness.
Are you massaging manually or using a massager?
I have been massaging manually multiple times a day.
Hello and welcome to the community!  And congratulations :).  I hope you'll post before/after pics so we can watch your progress unfurl.  SmartLipo is one of those procedures where there really is a transformation post-procedure that's not just stitches healing!

I live in Foster City, and looked up Dr. Beck when I was researching my procedures, but he wasn't located here back then.  I had no idea he'd opened a new office--or maybe my research was just shoddy! Do you happen to know if he's been in Foster City long?
I don't think he's been in Foster City that long. I will also post pictures soon!
Always good to know one is not crazy ;).  I look forward to pictures!!!!  Dr. Beck has surprisingly few reviews on here!