34 Year Old Active Mother of 2 with Some Stubborn Fat That Would Not Go Away. - Foster City, CA

From start to finish the process was over and...

From start to finish the process was over and above what I had expected. Dr. Beck and his staff explained the procedure and side effects. I had the 1st procedure done a week ago on my abdomen and love handles. The 2nd, my flanks will be done on 5/8. The 1st day home I was able to move around, slowly! On the 2nd day I was the most uncomfortable, I was able to move around with some pain but the pain meds helped with that. Days 3, 4, 5 and 6 were fine. By day 3 I did not need any pain meds. Now I day 6 I still have some bruising but not much and still a little swollen in the abdomen area. My worst bruising was my lower abdomen area and pubic area. Love handles and upper abdominal area had very minimal bruising. As things progress I will continue to post updates.

Week 2 for my abdomen & week 1 for my flanks

So this is week 2 for my abdominal area and some swelling still lingers around. I have some minor left over bruising but for the most part what is left is very faint. Pain is very minimal. My flanks are a little swollen and have some light bruising. Pain is very little! I continue to wear my compassion garment (even though I hate it). I have some hard bumps, mid-abdomen area, and massage them a few times a day.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was very professional and answered all of my questions. He was great at my pre-op visit, during the smartlipo procedure and after. I will definitely recommend him to people I know and look forward to possible future procedures. He is very honest and has an awesome bedside manner.