Worst Makeup Artist - Fort Worth, TX

Ladies really need to research where they have...

Ladies really need to research where they have their procedure. My experience was in Fort Worth , Texas at Bella permanent makeup, under the guidance of the owner and instructor Debi Childers.

I had black eyes from bruising, scabs on my lips, after healing , nothing to show for all the pain. The color on my lips didnt take, I now have a permanent bruise on my bottom lip....I couldnt believe the way my eyes where bruised.

I took plenty of pictures, and had second opinions from other professionals and they could not believed my face. It makes me sick that all she wanted to do was repeat her same mistake. And tryed to convince me that, that was normal.

The salon was very unprofessional. Start reading reviews and take them into consideration. Now i will read all reviews before having any kind of procedure, and if their is one bad review i will go else where.

Debi Childers

On the internet.

I was thinking About going there but when I looked at their website photos... I realized they were stock photos for a pamphlet and not even their own photos...I questioned them and they said they didn't say it was their own photos which is very misleading.

I'm really sorry to hear that after all of that, your permanent makeup didn't hold. :( I can definitely understand why you would be disappointed.

You mentioned you took photos, I would love it if you would share them with us if you felt comfortable doing so.

Also, at the end of your review you mentioned you wouldn't go anywhere with even one bad review. I just wanted to mention that almost any place is going to have one, or maybe even a few bad reviews. That doesn't necessarily mean they aren't worth considering. The thing you want to do is look at the ratio (how many good to bad reviews) and check for a pattern in the reviews.  Are all the reviews voicing a common complaint? If so, what is it? It could be that people have reviewed an office negatively because they didn't accept credit cards (this actually happened) but had nothing to do with the doctor's skill. If you want to pay with a credit card you will know that isn't the office for you, if you prefer paper checks it might be a great fit. So do make sure you dig a little deeper. You can think about it even in your own job, even though you might be great at what you do, there are always going to be problems that arise for one reason or another which may or may not be your fault, but it doesn't automatically make you bad at your job. I am glad you will be reading reviews though! It is always best to do as much research as you can before making a choice. :)