Juvederm is Well Worth the Money - Fort Worth, TX

I had previously had botox on my forehead and...

I had previously had botox on my forehead and although I saw improvement, I still had some deep lines that didn't quite go away. I heard about Dr. Steele through a friend, and he recommended Juvederm. I thought Juvederm was only used for lines around the mouth, so had never even considered it. It totally filled in those deep lines and it has lasted for over 6 months now. Love the results!

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Steele was great about answering my questions and offering me advice. He made sure I was comfortable during the procedure (it really wasn't bad at all), and followed up with me the next day. I have since recommended him to several friends.

It is so great to know that you can use a combination of Botox and Juvederm for your forehead to get rid of the wrinkles.  I am glad that you are pleased with your results, and have a Happy Holiday!

Glad to hear you got the fix you were after! Did it come out completely smooth in the forehead, or were you able to tell the areas that had the filler?

Well I would say not completely smooth, but no one would notice but me. I am very very happy with the results, and Dr. Steele was great. Will definitely do it again.

Well that is all that matters! Its a wonderful thing to find a good injector - glad you have found one! :)