26, Lift with Implants - Fort Worth, TX

I'm 26 and a mother of 4. I wanted to gain my...

I'm 26 and a mother of 4. I wanted to gain my confidence back and look my age again! I went for my consult and had my surgery just a few days later. This was a fast turn around but I nene I was ready! I was very scared and had lots of mixed emotions at first. They took me back and started my IV and it was painless! The PS, recovery nurse and anestia nurse all came in to talk to me before we started. My PS spend a few minutes just talking to me about anything but the surgery to help ease my mind. We walked over to the OR and I was placed on a warm comfortable bed. I was out! Once I woke up I was in another room in recovery. I wasn't sick and I wasn't in pain. This surprised me.
The drive home was a different story. The hr drive home was very painful. Once home I went back to sleep. That night was good. I had my lift on Thursday the 30th. Yesterday the 31st I was in a lot of pain and dr had to call in more meds. Last night was really hard and I had a lot of pain. This morning I still in pain and my left breast is very swollen. My right breast has been fine the whole time. I hope the sweeping I have on my left side is normal. Any advice would be appreciated!

i have smal b cup breasts. how can i get fuller size b cup?
Congratulations! You look great in your photos...and you're only one day post op. That's amazing. You will see lots of gradual changes over the next few months. And after a year, your scars will be almost invisible. Many women find it helpful to post weekly update photos so they can easily see the changes. Be sure to have your children help out as much as possible so you can rest and heal properly. Keep us posted!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

My interactions with my PS was amazing! As a woman she has the ability to really understand why we do things. She was so supportive and made sure I understood everything and I was perfect. Her all female staff was amazing also! I couldn't have asked for a better Dr.