Love my Breast Augmentation Results! - Fort Worth, TX

I am a wife, a mom, and work a full time job. I am...

I am a wife, a mom, and work a full time job. I am sure my story begins like so many other women out there. I had really never had a 'problem' with my breasts, and didn't mind the size/ shape of them. After I stopped breast feeding, I was pretty much back to my pre pregnancy body, but there are things that are out of your control when it comes to your body after pregnancy and breastfeeding. Until Now! :)

I decided to go through with the surgery. So I had my first consultation with Dr. Steele, (baby in tow) and I felt so excited to get started. He helped me figure out what size I would want by wearing rice bags at home to get a feel for how many cc's I would want. This helped me feel sure that I would be happy with the size I picked out. He also informed me of all the choices I had in shape of silicone vs saline, and there are more than you would think.

On the day of surgery everyone was happy to ease my nerves and help my husband and I feel comfortable. It was such a smooth day. I felt very relaxed and I was in and out of the office with in a matter of 4 hours. The recovery was much easier than expected. I am only 2 weeks post surgery, and I am ecstatic about my results. I went back to work after only 4 days off, with no problems.

I was a small 34 B and am now a very happy 34 D. I have so much more confidence with my body and I couldn't be happier I decided to have the surgery. I have to be honest and say that I have seen quite a few pairs of breast augs, and I have never seen any that look as good as mine. Woohoo!

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't be more pleased with every aspect. Dr. Steele was a referral. I am positive that Dr. Steele is an incredible doctor who cares about the results of his patients. He is honest and incredibly professional. Thank you Dr. Steele. I would recommend you to anyone interested in cosmetic surgery.

I'm glad you're pleased! Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf.

Congrats!!! It is very inspiring to read about success stories. Thanks for sharing your personal journey. I am counting down the days until my surgery, March 5.