Botox Believer - Fort Worth, TX

I had never considered seeing a plastic surgeon...

I had never considered seeing a plastic surgeon until Dr. Steele was recommended by a friend. I am in my early 40s and was really unhappy with the wrinkles on my forehead. I felt like it made me look 10 years older than I really was. I saw immediate results from the botox, and further improvements after 2 weeks. I feel like myself again!

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr. Steele at an open house after being invited by a friend. He immediately made me feel comfortable and advised me on how botox could greatly improve the look of my face. I made an appointment the next week. He was great.....the procedure was simple...very minimal pain. I will definitely be going back. The great thing about botox is that it is not permanent...if you don't like it, it eventually goes away. But how could you not LOVE it?!?!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.