Breast Lift, Breast Implant, Liposuction, Scar Revision, Umbilicoplasty - Fort Worth, TX

I have lost a ton of weight in the past 5 years...

I have lost a ton of weight in the past 5 years after having gastric by-pass surgery. I am done losing weight and needed to fix the reminders of my previous self and reveal my realself. Most importantly I did it for me.

LOL! I would hold off lifting the heavy objects, too. Go as long as you can! :) Looking forward to seeing your new pics.

Thanks for being brave enough to post your photos! When did you have your surgery? What was the recovery like?

I had my surgery on 12/9/10. Keep in mind that I had several procedures done at once. So the first week was kind of a blur. I chose to stay the night in Dr. Heistein's wonderful surgery center in Southlake. The nurses knew exactly what I was going through and could relate because they are open about the procedures they have had done. I started to feel better by day 7, but the real turning point for me was at the 2 week mark. I am over a month out and I feel great. I am still not lifting heavy objects just because I can get away with it :) I will be posting new pics tomorrow. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Okay these are my 1 month out or so picture...

Okay these are my 1 month out or so picture updates. It just keeps getting better each day! I will be bathing suit ready by spring break for sure!

you look fabulous. i just got a scar revision and a bit of lipo on my stomach. i am so excited. my scar is long like yours too.
you look GREAT!
They look beautiful! Haters will be haters do not listen to that garbage.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Research is my passion and it is how I pay the bills, so I am quite good at it. I met with Dr. H as well as four other highly recommended surgeons. I knew he was the one because he listened to me first and thought outside of the box. My case was not a simple one by any means. He spent time with me and answered all of my annoying emails and consulted with me three times. Each time showing the same amount of interest in helping me reach my goals. The office staff is amazing.