Circumfrontial Body Lift, Breast Lift and Some Work to Thighs - Fort Wayne, IN

I would chose Dr. Joe and staff over and over...

I would chose Dr. Joe and staff over and over again. From my initial consult to 2 years after they have nothing but superior. I had 3 procedures done after losing over 100 pounds. My surgery was almost 9 hours long and I stayed overnight at the surgery center where they took excellent care of me. Dr. Joe was professional and kind though out the entire process. He let me cry on his shoulder, take the time to answer all my questions (and I had a lot of them) and really cares about his patients. I did my research and went to every plastic surgeon in the area who would do my procedures and I would pick Dr. Joe over all the others time and time again. He is the best at what he does and I would not hesitate to go back to him for any future needs I might have.

Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

Congratulations on your weight loss and your surgery, you look amazing and you've obviously worked very hard! How was your recovery period? Was there much pain and downtime?
I wasn't in extreme pain, but it was def. uncomfortable. I was on pain meds for all most 8 weeks but I think it was more mental than an actual need for them after a while. Wish I would have gotten off them sooner. I was a runner and very active before surgery and after I could not run for 8 weeks but even after the 8 weeks it just felt off and not very comfortable to run without wearing my protective garmets.
just curious - you and I had similar before pictures - but your after result is much better than mine. I was left with excess skin above my mid-section - I was wondering if you had a fleur de lis tummy tuck or was your surgeon able to get rid of the excess skin just by doing the body lift. You look great!
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

On a scale of 1 to 10, he was a 10 for sure! His staff also get a perfect 10!!