36 Yrs Old, Weight Loss 50 Lbs, Extended Abdominoplasty/lower Body Lift - Fort Wayne, IN

I am currently at day 4 post op. 6 lbs was removed...

I am currently at day 4 post op. 6 lbs was removed around mid section. The pain and discomfort was a lot less than I thought. I appear very square around my mid section and my backside is very flat which is concerning but just trying to keep in perspective I am only 4 days out and swelling is a factor.

@Jenlo congrats on your surgery!! I hope everything is going well. Your ins ion looks like a thin fine line. Lucky you your done with this procedure. Well, me I scheduled for sept 10th I'm very excited, nervous, and have mixed emotions counting down days. I put my self in Gods hands and have faith everything will be good. We'll very happy for you in my prayers for your recovery, healing process... God Bless you...
@nanasexydiva2014 I am very excited for you. My emotions were very mixed as well. I hope and pray you do great. You wont regret it. My doctor is amazed at how well I walk around and how quick my incisions have already healed. I stopped take the pain meds at day 5. I am either super human (not really) or the supplements I took up to surgery really stopped the inflammation response of the body. I took the Zija supermix (start with the smart mix for about 2 weeks) for about a month before surgery. I bought it initially from my doctor a 2 week supply then I bought the rest off ebay so you can just buy like a couple boxes at a time. It is kinda expensive but I really think that is why I have healed so fast and the pain has been minimal. Good luck you wont regret it.
Did they do any liposuction in the upper abdomen?

9 day post op lower body lift

Feeling really well drains came out yesterday. Everything looks a little squarish in my torso but doctor said wait until 6 weeks out for shape to settle and swelling to go down

Congrats on the weight loss and having the surgery. I'm having mine on September 30 and I'm hoping the pain and discomfort is less than expected. I think recovery will be the hardest part, you make it look like a piece of cake, Thank you!
Awesome! I am very excited for you. I read your profile and see you are having a lot done in one day. I hope and pray everything goes well. I know I keep saying it but I really think my quick recovery (even the doctor and nurses seemed surprised) was the pre-supplements I started over a month before surgery. If you don't want to do the Zija smartmix or Supermix, maybe do the Beach Body smoothie. I think consuming a supplement loaded with superfoods really cuts down on the body's inflammatory response to what it sees as trauma. Its almost like my incisions just sealed up very quickly was almost weird. I can't way too see the new you, make sure you posts pics :) !!
Congrats!!!!! Happy Healing and have a Happy Labor Day!

Back to work tomorrow ..a little nervous

I am nervous about going back to work tomorrow. My co-workers are not very supportive. My husband works at the same company and one of my co-workers asked him was I vain since I have been out. Gonna post a pic of my gut in clothes before surgery and one I took the other day in a dressing room just recently. The doctor only took 6 lbs but it looks like I have lost 20 lbs. So I am sure people will notice at work and comment. Just hope I don't feel like I have to defend my decisions.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Before and after with clothes on lol

You look awesome!! Congrats!!
Beautiful dress&transformation :) Love the before&after.
Ty :)

Day 24 post op scar check

Here are my scars at day 24. Some of my skins looks a little dark and red but could be due to chaffing from compression binder 24/7

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Front view

You look amazing! Don't worry what anyone says at work. You are not doing it for them, but for yourself. Congratulations on your decision to make a positive change :)
Hey girl, just wanted to see how you were doing. Hope you were flooded with compliments when you returned to work. Keep us posted on your progress. Hugs!
Congratulations! You look amazing! I bet you feel amazing too?
Brian Lee