36 Yrs Old, Weight Loss 50 Lbs, Extended Abdominoplasty/lower Body Lift - Fort Wayne, IN

I am currently at day 4 post op. 6 lbs was removed...

I am currently at day 4 post op. 6 lbs was removed around mid section. The pain and discomfort was a lot less than I thought. I appear very square around my mid section and my backside is very flat which is concerning but just trying to keep in perspective I am only 4 days out and swelling is a factor.

9 day post op lower body lift

Feeling really well drains came out yesterday. Everything looks a little squarish in my torso but doctor said wait until 6 weeks out for shape to settle and swelling to go down

Back to work tomorrow ..a little nervous

I am nervous about going back to work tomorrow. My co-workers are not very supportive. My husband works at the same company and one of my co-workers asked him was I vain since I have been out. Gonna post a pic of my gut in clothes before surgery and one I took the other day in a dressing room just recently. The doctor only took 6 lbs but it looks like I have lost 20 lbs. So I am sure people will notice at work and comment. Just hope I don't feel like I have to defend my decisions.

Before and after with clothes on lol

Day 24 post op scar check

Here are my scars at day 24. Some of my skins looks a little dark and red but could be due to chaffing from compression binder 24/7

Front view