Only Days to a Sexy Butt - Fort Washington, MD

I am 42 years old, 5'2" & about 118...

I am 42 years old, 5'2" & about 118 lb. I don't like my butt and hate the way I look in dresses and skirts. I have always dreamed of having a sexy body every since I saw this procedure talked about on DR. 90210. I am anxious to get it done and I pray that all of my wants and expectations are met and I come out with the sexy body I dreamed of. I am a little nervous and scared, but I know it will be painful. If anyone can provide helpful information, I would appreciate it. This site really helps and I thank everyone for sharing their experiences. I will post before and after pictures as well.

Well I had my surgery yesterday. I slept until...

Well I had my surgery yesterday. I slept until this morning. I am terribly sore and went to the doctor to get my bandages removed. I have bruising but not much. Man was it painful getting the bandages taken off because they had to pull the garment down over my butt area. I also have been having a little trouble breathing but all and all the experience has not been that bad. I will post my before pictures when I download them.

The past couple of days have been up and down. I...

the past couple of days have been up and down. I have posted some before pictures to see what I looked like before surgery.

Well today is officially one week since I had my...

Well today is officially one week since I had my surgery. I'm still swollen, sore & numb. To touch my body & remove/put on my garment is painfully sensitive as the feeling is gradually coming back. I'm still numb & swollen from my navel down to my mid-thigh area. I'm starting to move around more but walk very stiff especially in the morning but know it is part of the healing process. I didn't bruise very much which I'm happy about. I get my stitches out on Monday then evening out the skin tone is on & poppin'. I'm posting 1 wk post op pictures.

I'm 5 wks post op and doing well. I'm still...

I'm 5 wks post op and doing well. I'm still swollen in my upper and lower stomach and back areas, flanks and banana region. I'm also still tender in my back upper thigh areas nd hard and lumpy in my stomach and flank area. When I don't wear my garment I get really swollen. I want to find a garment that compresses my stomach more what has the thigh length leg to support my thighs. The skin sensitivity can be a little annoying but each week it gets better. My right side seems to be the most problem side for me. I got 450cc in each butt cheek. I'm back at work and have to get up a lot because if I don't I get stiff and the soreness is intensified. I don't regret a single discomfort, it is worth it because I look amazing. I have a lot of my friends and family now wanting to get cosmetic surgery and some even want the BBL. I am encouraging to do it for themselves and don't listen to nah-sayers.

Hi...I was just wondering, its almost been a year since you had your procedure...are you still happy with the results?
Hey I have the full body garment that goes all the way down to below my knees it is comfortable and helps with swelling a lot. When I take my shower I will look at the name it might help
Hi Syrenity,

Who is your doctor? What city and state?
did you get any fat grafted to your hips? i'm 5'2" and weigh about 119 as well so i'm wondering if i'll have enough fat for both hips and butt? you have great results so it does give me hope
I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and he took some 3 month pictures and while we were talking he said my hips were forming nicely and I didn't think he did them because he told me after surgery i could lay on my side. He informed me that that he was able to put a little bit of fat into my hip area. He said I didn't have a lot of fat but enough to get the results I wanted. I am also 5'2" and 119 and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. I am still a little swollen in my stomach area and lower back but I am loving my new body more and more every day. I know now that I am a solid size 2.
You look great!
Thanks...I feel great too.
wow you look awesome! great transformation on your new body.
Thanks!
wow you look great i hope my results come out like yours I am 5'2 and 140 lbs and my ps said he might only be able to put 400cc in each cheek Im hoping for at least 500 how much did you keep and are you still happy with your results. Do you have any advice for me I won't be gettn the procedure until june but iim so excited im trying to get as much info now
I was able to get 450ccs in each cheek and a little in my hip area. The one piece of advice is to be realistic about your healing process. Also make sure you get massages to help with the swelling and to drink plenty of water and stay away from salt as much as you can. I would also recommending stretching as soon as you are comfortable moving around and please move around it really helps with the soreness. Get you some cushiony pillows to sit on and put under your legs and back to help support you. Dont be afraid, just relax and know the end results are worth it.
Hey Sirenity, first of all, just wanted to thank you for your honest and prompt posting. Thank you for posting BEFORE pics as well as after.

450ccs looks AMAZING on your shape!!! The areas lipo'ed look much more refined and your booty looks perkier, rounder and much fuller. I'm totally inspired.

Do you mind posting info on your measurements on the areas "altered" before and after the procedure?

The reason i ask is because I would like to start getting an idea of inches lost in the liposuctioned areas, as well as inches gained around the hips with the BBL. Well, thanks for your post again!!!
You know I totally forgot to measure myself before the procedure, but I measured my butt last night and the circumference of my butt is 36 inches. My breast size is 34 and my current waist measurement is 28. I am still swollen in my back and stomach areas. I can see more definition (hourglass) in my shape and can't wait until the swelling has gone away completely. You now make me have wish I would have measured myself before the surgery.
Thanks...I can't wait to see the final outcome. I am still swollen but doing really well after almost 30 days.
you look great syrenity..awesome outcome!
Great results! Congrads t you and your new body!!
When you find out more let us know!
What areas did you get lipo'ed???
upper and lower stomach and back
Flanks
Banana Region (area above the butt bone)
Are you pleased with your results? Would you happen to know how many CC's was put into each cheek? Amazing results. Congrats to you.
I'm very happy with the results so far. Can't wait until all of the swelling has gone away so I really can see the end results.
congratulation
very good result
Based on what I hear its very important to move around u don't want to end up wit a blood clogg.
I think it is a combination of things but breathing is getting better as I move around more. I am still very tender and want to just lay down.
Congrats Syrenity, it seems everything pretty much turn out right for you except for the breathing problem....do you know what cause you to have problem breathing?
I have not asked how many ccs I got yet...I totally forgot but I will definitely do that. I got my upper and lower back and stomach, my sides (flanks) and my banana region (area above the butt bone) lipoed. thanks for the well wishes.
how many cc you get? which part he lipo ?
god luck