Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation-June 18th

I am recently divorced. After two children (ages 3...

I am recently divorced. After two children (ages 3 and 5) and a bit of weight loss, I'm ready! I want fuller breasts and my flap of a stomach gone!

I'm super nervous about the pain and recovery.....and the blood. "Drains" sound so gross. Ugh! My sister will be home to help me take care of the kids for a week. I have the summer off so I'll have two months to recover before I go back to work. My boyfriend can help take care of me a bit but he doesn't live with me. What kind of help do I need to have arranged? I'm nervous and excited tied into one!

I am now five days post op. The first two days are terrible. I had s much more pain than I expected. I wish that I demanded a pain pump. Now I'm pretty much relaxing in my recliner with a vicodin every four hours. My sister is bringing my two kids home today. I miss them but I'm not sure if I'm ready for all the noise and mess that comes with them. Hopefully, they'll be understanding and help a bit. My three year old keeps telling me she wants to cuddle and sit on my lap. That will be the hardest part now...not being able to hold my babies.
Tomorrow is the big day. I'm nervous. I think I'm ready.
I went on vacation all last week and gained three pounds and got a yeast infection so now I'm back on my low cal diet and taking Diflucan so I can feel great about the surgery on Monday. I bought my post op bra and a new recliner. I found one for $187 at American Signature Furniture. It's small and not high end but it'll be my home for the next few weeks. I also bought some granny panties and x-tra strength Tylenol. I hope I'm ready. I'm starting to feel that in between stage where one week is far enough away that the surgery doesn't seem real but the prep work is making this surgery materialize. I'm sure the freaking out will start in the next few days.

Please see my posts below!

Please see my posts below!

Can you post some photos? And how did it go once your two kids came home??
I am almost four weeks post-op. I love my results and I would do it again in a heartbeat!
wow how bad is the back pain? iam havign the same surgery but not till febuary 3rd.. of 2011. so im pretty nervous..:)

He seemed friendly and willing to answer all my questions. He's very experienced.