LSL Agree with Crystal - Fort Myers, FL

I was also scared and they should pay to have my...

I was also scared and they should pay to have my butchered neck and scars removed. I received my money back because I discovered that they forged my name,my sons name and my daughters name to the charge slip from Care Credit.My self and my son received ours back and my daughter just discovered hers and is now seeking hers back. The Attorney General has not finished his investigation but is still working on it. I am hoping after that we can seek help in getting money to pay for our surgery to repair their mess.

I uderstand my statement was misunderstood. I just...

I uderstand my statement was misunderstood. I just stated that the information that McKen58 stated sounds like LSL and I agreeded with Dr Prendville about Kent sticking to he same story that he tells all the time. I am,Like Dr Prendville, a very big advocate Of LSL. I never thought or indicated that Dr Prendivile was involved with LSL...I stated that sounds like LSL ,to mean the story that McKen58 told sounded like LSL.

They do not tell the truth about your results they make it sound like the results will be what you are asking for but it is far from that.Remember the old saying if it sounds to good to be true it usually is not.They do threaten every one with a law suit that tries to write the truth.Keep tuned in for Florida's Attorney General's report. Go to a real Plastic Surgeon.

Tsk, tsk, such name calling. I'm not the only one stating the truth about aggredious offenses. You may try to get over that.
2 trusting where are your pictures?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Yep! You're posting for LSL! They say the same things over and over, and THEY DO NOT EXPLAIN OVER AND OVER WHAT THE RISKS ARE! AND THEY HATE THE PLASTIC SURGEONS WHO COME ON HERE AND TELL THE TRUTH. You sound like LSL going, "WAAAA, waaaaa, somebodies saying bad things about me!"
I am not making light of anyones suffering but everytime someone posts a positive comment you guys call them lyers.
You can see my before and after pics and that is only after 2 weeks it has been almost 4 weeks now and just keeps getting better.
Lots of surgerys go bad it is a risk we all take to hopefully better our appearance but it is a risk and all drs have bad results sometimes you are talking about a huge company that does thousands of surgerys per year if you could compair the percentages of that to the bad results for the average dr I would bet money they are about the same every plastic surgeon I saw gave me a big salespitch they are there to make money.
The only one who explained the risks in detail over and over was lifestyle.
It is ok to give your opinion but stop bashing all the happy people it just makes you guys look like you are the ones that are suspect.
Also postings from some of these plastic surgeons should be taken with a grain of salt because lifestyle lift is huge compitition for all of them because of their nationwide advertising.
I am still waiting almost 3 years to have my ears heal from being attached to my face...I still have no ear lobes and scars are not healing a scar is a scar even after it has healed. I wish I would have had plastic surgery then I would not have all theses problems.
For the ones that are not happy the Attorney General is investigating.It must have been a lot of non healers to get them involved. Here is the case number:
1-1 of 1 results for 'l10-3-1106'

84%
Active public consumer-related investigation of LL FL, Inc. d/b/a Lifestyle Lift
Thank you bj, for posting the info.

LSL is under criminal investigation through the
Economic Crimes Division: Attorney General, Jasksonville, FL. The Corporate Medical Group was convicted of astroturfing in NY, requiring employees to post false positive results on the internet saying they were soooo happy and had no problems. Other states are looking into agregious compaints against them. Many have sustained serious and life threatening situations due to LSL. They are only open in states whose medical practice laws are lax enough to allow corporate medical practices without requiring hosp. privledges and acreditation.
Minimizing the aftermath of the scars,pain,suffering, and trivializing the 1,000's of people who have been injured by them puts one in a light not really posting for the benefit of all.
LSL drs are certainly qualified to remove a mole they do lots of different surgerys on the face .
They certainly do let you know about the risks and if they didnot you should have gone on the internet then to reserch complications of facelift surgery . It is a lot more succesful than real self ratings like you guys keep saying to people if you are so happy why are you on this site.
You are right most happy people are not bothering to sing praises they paid for a surgery and got what they wanted and went about their life.
I saw so many negative things before my surgery that it made me a little nervous so I promised myself that if I was happy I would let people know.
I dont think a bad scare behind your ear is drastic but some peple cant cope with the slightess imperfection which is why they had surgery in the first place.
Everyone heals differently and if you are a bad healer you should not have plastic surgery.
Dear DEB 10,
I have always been a very quick healer not a
"bad healer". And the scars and nerve damage are not healed or improved after a year. I found all of their gushing promotionals to be false and these are NOT "slight imperfections". How dare you!!!!!! Making light of peoples suffering at the hands of this corporate nightmare is seriously putting you in questionable light. If you don't think a "bad scare behind your ear is drastic", try scars straight down both sides of your face!
i MEAN THEY ARE NOT THERE ANYMORE SO I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE AT... SOME HOW THEY WERE REMOVED.
Yes ,I did put them on but they have vanished ...They had theirs done with in a week of each other. My son had his redone 6 months after with no better results.
What do you mean they vanished?
Hello bjgawle, i did not see your pictures did you put them on here so everyone else can see them. How long after you had your lift done did your son & daughter have their lift done? I am sorry you had a bad experience.
Right on Chrystal!!!! You are so right ,unless you go through it you do not know what all of us are going through.
BJ
BJ There's no reason to wait for the news stations to run a story. Simply video your own story and post it to You Tube. Have a friend act as interviewer and create your own news story. you could perhaps interview a few others that bad experiences. You could also post your video to Facebook, Twitter etc.
Thanks for the tip!! Very good idea !
Dear FM3177, LSL does not normally perform minor removal of growths from lips. This would go against their normal procedure of performing the exact same lift on every person that comes through the door (at a LSL office). Unless you are seeing one of the doctors that "moonlights" at LSL and he did this in his own office and not at a LSL office. I like the point that you made in the last sentence: "From what I have READ, the Lifestyle Lift is just a type of facelift with fancy marketing and whether you like it or not a facelift is a surgical procedure with all the risks of a surgical procedure." That part you have exactly right! Therefore meaning when you said "from what I have read", that means that you have not had a LSL... you have not been through what some of us have. Just like anything else in this world, you can get good, medium and just downright awful service in any area. Some of us did not receive what we were sold. The risks were not explained... they were explained away, compared to going to the dentist. Some of us are only trying to get the potential customer to look into the procedure more carefully and to be sure to compare this procedure to other doctors in private practice (no moonlighting), and have the credentials and time invested in his/her profession. And there is a big difference in being board certified in Otolaryngology and being a American Board Certified Facial & Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon. Lets face it, you get what you pay for. Best, Chrystal
So what certification should I look for? Are you saying dont do it?
I cannot tell you to do it or not do it but I can suggest you read all the information out there on LSL. Then make your own decision.Also you might want to call the attorney generals office as they are investigating this company for a lot of unhappy and scared up women.I have been working with Attorney Gregory Jackson.Pull up the Attorney General of Florida the economic crimes division in Jacksonville case number is L10-3-1106. Good luck!
Here is the case number from the Attorney Generals office in the State of Florida....He is representing all the none healers and the ones that are not happy:

1-1 of 1 results for 'l10-3-1106'

84%
FM3177, Are you saying you went into get a LSL and at the same time the Dr. removed a growth from your lip?But otherwise you can't just go in there for that.They are there to make bigger money.
I agree I do not think they will do that kind of work...
I feel for these people considering the amount of money they shelled out. With all respect, it seems to me when I read these reviews (the negative ones) that there were a lot of red flags waving that anyone who is paying attention to life in general, has read cautions about all kinds of rip offs, what to be wary of, etc., would have noticed. I can't imagine going through with something like this if I disliked the surgeon upon meeting him, found him to be cold, did not get (did people ask?) detailed information about what to expect, and so one. NEVER discount your gut feeling. I went to a foot doctor who was ready to sign me up for surgery the same week; his staff members were not pleasant, no one smiled, he came off like he was selling me a car. I never went to him again. There really are signs, and people need to pay attention. We cannot depend on class action lawsuits, etc., to rescue us. Buyer beware. Like one poster said, no good surgeon needs to advertise on TV. And it's been said over and over, ALL surgery is risky, and face lifts are especially iffy. To spend 10K on your face? To look younger? Why not get on with having a meaningful life.
You are so wrong the risk were not explained.... Hello look at all the complaints.... and the fact the attorney General of Florida is investigating them...That is all that is needed.