Yes! Worth It - Yes! - Fort Myers, FL

I had Ultherapy 11 days ago! I am 51 years old. My...

I had Ultherapy 11 days ago! I am 51 years old. My motivation for Ultherapy was that I wanted to see more tone in my jawline and around my eyes (to address crows feet and smile lines) without any downtime. Also, I am not to the point where I need surgery (eye's or neck) and wanted a "pick me up". I felt this might give me what I was looking for and it did.

The downside is the pain but it was bearable. It seamed to be only in specific areas where it really hurt (my hairline at my brow and at my temples and more on the left side than the right side.) I had the added help of Lortab (taken in low dose).
I had minimal swelling, some tenderness (and no redness no welts and no bruises).
I had immediate improvement in the tone around my eyes and cheeks. Although slight, the improvement in my skin and tone is already evident at 11 days.
the staff at my doctor's office informed me of what to expect in great detail so I was very well prepared. I prepaid a year in advance so my price was a bit lower than what is being charged now (I believe).

It has now been three weeks since I had Ultherapy....

It has now been three weeks since I had Ultherapy. My swelling is gone and I have a slight amount of tenderness along my jawline and under my chin and can only feel it if I touch it. I have no numbness anywhere. I am seeing an increased amount of tone in my neck ... it is slight but it has not been a month yet. I will post in 30 days!
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

I rated this doctor and his office staff at a 5 because I have had a five star experience every time I have been to Dr Prendiville's office( whether it is for surgery or a facial). I found Dr Prendiville by reading posts on RealSelf about rhinoplasy revision and selected Dr Prendiville as my surgeon for my revision after a consult with him.

I saw you changed the title of your review. Judging by that I'm assuming you are very happy with your results. I'd love to hear more about the changes you saw and what in particular you were really liking.

Megan, I did not pay so far in advance on purpose but it worked out well! I paid for when it came up as an introductory offer when Ultherapy was just being introduce by a local Doctor. I intended on doing it right away got really busy and it took me a whole year to fit it in my scheduled! I am now glad that happened because there were some "upgrades" in the wands/handpieces in the past year and the technician had had some additional training. Also, by the time she did mine, she had preformed in on many clients prior to me and it made me and she was very proficient at it. :) I am sure that contributed to my good outcome.
Ellen

Oh, that makes sense. It sounds like the busy schedule worked to your advantage!

It is great to hear that you are satisfied with your results.

So glad you made it through your Ultherapy session ok. I'm so glad to hear you are pleased with things right now. I'm a bit curious, why did you prepay for the treatment a year in advance?