Full TT with Lipo of the Flanks & Muscle Repair - Fort Myers, FL - JUST ADDED NEW PICS !!!

I am 32 years old. 5'2 - 155 lbs. I have not...

I am 32 years old. 5'2 - 155 lbs. I have not had my TT done yet. I am scheduled for April 3rd. I am very excited, scared and nervous at the same time. The name of my Dr is Wittenborn in Fort Myers Florida. He has been very informative. I am posting some before shots and can't wait to post my after shots. I know the healing process is about 6 months to a year or more.

Hello April 2012 Tummy Tuckers.... Its been 8...

Hello April 2012 Tummy Tuckers.... Its been 8 months since my Tummy Tuck With Muscle Repair and Lipo and I am still loving the new me. The best $7K I've ever spent... I hope everyone is doing well.

Take care............
Dr. Wittenborn

Exceptional staff and surgeon.

you look fabulous!!
Hi just wanted to say you look awesome!!!! Congrats! I was feeling down thinking my gosh why is my tummy so swollen!!! But I see how amazing yours looks and I'm praying mine goes down! I'm 10 days post op!.
Thank you - Lostin Translation & Butterflies123... I couldnt be more happier with my decision to go through with my full TT with MR and Lipo. Waiting is the worst part like I said before. Once its done the 1st few weeks are a challange but you just need to keep in your mind it will be worth it in the long run.. I am 1 month PO now and even if I were to stay the way I am now I would be happy with the results. I still have a few more months of swelling to deal with before I can see my final result.. Watch what you eat... Stay away from salt/sodium... you will swell up like a balloon. Speaking from expierence.. LOL. I wish you ladies luck on your upcomming adventure and please post as many pics as you can. That is what I looked for and helped me with my decision to have this surgery done...
whoa...girl...you look amazing! so good to see! I had my tt with mr apr 13. I too suffer the swollen belly. I just posted new pics and I am blown up like a bsallon after 2 full meals and 2 hrs walking in the florida heat. Home now with spanx on and ice bags....feels so much better. I look and feel much thinner in the mornings...is that the same for you? as the day goes on the swelling and tightness is yucky. You are SO RIGHT.... eat the wrong thing and boy the swelling gets ya! i ate my favorite wings last night and it was 2 hrs and the blow up began---lol---it was worth it---i missed them! hahaha. I am back on track today. How long do you think this swelling will go on? months huh? ok--I can live with that..after all---before vs after is sooooo worth it!
Wow girl that's An amazing transformation
You are around my weight, so I am in LOVE with your pictures! You should be SO proud! You look fantastic :)
Hello ladies.. I am 26 days PO today. I have a tiny spot area on the right side of my incision that's irritated. I have to wear a bandaid over it because my underwear and binder rub against it. I think it may be a protruding stitch that will desolve sooner or later. I will mention it to my PS next week. Other than that I am doing better everyday... loving the new me.
I went to see my PS today. I didn't pop a stitch like I previously thought I did. It's just draining. He cleaned it out and I'm all good. I go back 5/2 for my next PO. He also gave me a new binder. It's thinner and more flexible.
I am 22 days PO today. I had a scratchy, itchy cough yesterday. I couldnt stop coughing all day.. When I got home from work I noticed my belly button had started to bleed a little bit. Not too much. I called my PS and he said as long as it doesnt get inflammed I should be okay. This morning I checked it after my shower and I think I may have popped a stitch in my belly button because I can see a space in there... I called my PS office this morning and had to leave a message. He is in surgeries all day today.. UGHH.. I am pretty scared cause I dont want to catch an infection or anything. I will be patient and wait for his staff to call me back... Pray for me girls... I really hope its nothing serious.. I am really nervous and scared...
Thanks Golden girl 79 & Msbeas ... I am loving my flat tummy so much. I wouldn't have it any other way. I am 19 days PO today. Can't wait til all the swelling subsides. Still a long way to go....but I do see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Ana you are looking good girl, sooo happy for
Hi Ana, congrats and ur looking good girl!
April 23.. still a bundle of nerves... feeling a little better since im not the only one!!
How are you feeling today? Healing will be up and down, so I know we have a long recovery. Hope you are handling it well.
Congrats and happy healing u look great!!!!
Good luck with ur surgery!!!
hey ananicky i will be recovering w u were scheduled for the same day!!2 more days to go girl r u ready?i am at least i think i am...lol anyways hope all goes well w u since ull be first living on the east coast what timne is ur surgery scheduled mine is 8 am pacific time
How are you doing LILGIGI?
DENELL37 - your results are amazing. You look great!! I hope my swelling goes down some by 1 month PO. I know it takes time though.
Brooklyn6, 3babes,LadyTeri, Juju 2253 - Thanks for the warm welcome.. We are all going to look FABULOUS !!!
I'm scheduled for a TT April 9, 2012 and I'm counting down the days. Very anxious. Good Luck to you.
How are you doing Brookly6? Hope all went well on 4/9.
I am April 24th, look forward to following your journey!
i am also on April 24th!!
Ana, sending good vibes your way.