If I Had to Do It over Again I Would

I recently had rhinoplasty done by Dr Prendiville....

I recently had rhinoplasty done by Dr Prendiville. I have never liked the shape or the side profile of my nose, finally at the age of 49 I decided to do something about it. I did five consults and choose Dr Prendiville hands down, he delivered exactly what he said he would. I feel he truly has a passion for what he does. For the first time in my life I love my nose. I felt I was given the utmost care from the beginning to end of the procedure. Dr Prendiville's staff is very professional and friendly, they were always available to answer all of my questions. Dr Prendivilles work has done wonders for my self esteem. If I had to do it all over again I most defiantly would. It was worth every penny.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

very professional and answered every question I had. His after care was great, he gave his cell phone number and his office manager cell phone number upon leaving his surgical center. Both called me that first night to see how I was doing. His office is very well ran and has never had me waiting for more than five minutes.