Very Nice Results Lips and Injections in Nasal Folds and Marionette Lines - Fort Myers, FL

I had lip injections to plump up my lips and the...

I had lip injections to plump up my lips and the results of my injections are wonderful. I am very very pleased. I like a very subtle look on the lips instead of having "big lips". I never want it to be obvious and Dr Prendiville's gave me to look I wanted.

I always get a great deal of swelling with lip injections so I get a bit worried about getting injections because I am not able to hide for a few days and I never know how i will look for the first week. So, Dr Prendivlle, hearing my concern, prescribed me a Medrol pack. Taking it kept my swelling to a minimal amount compared to what I normally experience. Wonderful! I am very happy!
If you would like to confidently get your lips done and not stress about the outcome, then Dr Prendiville would be a wonderful doctor for you to visit.

I also had Radiesse in my nasal fold and other areas and the results are beautiful!

That is great that you found an injector that is understanding about your concerns with swelling. I am not familiar with a Medrol pack. Do you mind me asking what it is?

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

My rating is a 5 star because Dr Prendiville is a very good cosmetic surgeon and i trust him to always do what is best for me. Also, based on my experiences.