This Experience, and the Results, Could Not Have Been Better - Fort Myers, FL

Having lost a lot of weight over the past 10...

Having lost a lot of weight over the past 10 years, and nearing goal weight, I had collected a lot of loose and uneven skin under the jaw and around my neck. It was unsightly and made me look older than I am. Of course, I hated my pictures. Other negatives included acne scarring, and tissue loss in the cheeks which is common as one ages. Dr. Flaherty suggested, and injected, Artefill for these problems.

Bonita Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon

I wanted a doctor that had lots of experience, which Dr. Flaherty has. I was referred to him by two previous patients. After two interviews it became clear that he would be a realist about what could be done, and what was problematic. No puffery about to what to expect. Information provided by the doctor during consultation, and also by the outstanding support staff, created a high level of comfort and confidence when it was time for the procedure. It is also worth noting that the St Marks sugical facility was very nice, and the staff Outstanding in all aspects of care.

Congrats on your weight loss and your neck lift! Do you mind me asking how you lost weight?

Just slow and steady over the last 2 years, using low-carb (south beach) and cutting back on alcohol intake.