Worth It For Severe Hyperhidrosis - Fort Myers, FL

Before the Mira Dry treatment in Dr. Brueck's...

Before the Mira Dry treatment in Dr. Brueck's office two weeks ago, my hyperhidrosis was out of control for years. It was interfering with my daily life and moving from New York to Florida two years ago only amplified the issue. I really didn't like the sound of any options out there; until I heard about Miradry. After the first procedure, my hyperhidrosis decreased about 80%. For me this means I barely have to worry about it anymore, which is life changing. I'll have the second and final treatment in three months, and I'm definitely anxious to see the final result.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

The staff was very informative when I called for information about the procedure and really let me know what kind of results to expect. Dr. Brueck oversaw the entire treatment and he and his staff really went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable throughout the experience. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brueck.

That is great to hear you saw an 80% improvement! Others have mentioned that there can be quite a bit of swelling, and even some long lasting numbness after the treatment. Did you notice any of that?