The Happy Me!! - Fort Myers, FL

I decided to have the procedure done, to remove...

I decided to have the procedure done, to remove the grief from my face. My mother had died over a year before, and my face had literally "fallen" into sadness with the grief I was carrying. My eyes had bags from crying and the lack of smiling made my face fall. I wanted to look "happy" again. Nothing can bring my mother back to me, but I don't have to spend the rest of my life looking like the world came to an end. The removal of excess skin in my eye lids, and the lift to my face has been awesome!! Forget the fact that I look 20 years younger. The grief is removed and happiness is all over my face. I could not be more thrilled with the outcome!!! ;-)
Dr. John Davis

Dr. Davis was exceptional!!! He was very detail oriented and specific about the intended results he wanted to achieve. He was extremely gently, and comforting during the procedure. He was very excited to see the end results and make sure he was satisfied with what he had accomplished. Mostly he wanted me to be happy with my face. I am over joyed with the results!!!

Can you share some of how the pain (discomfort) was for the upper eyes. How long before your eyes had no pain? Were you able to go in public about 4 days post? Thanks. I go in for this on Fri. and am a bit nervous. In photo I still had redness from the laser and lower LSL.
I can't really say I felt a whole lot of eye pain. Most of my pain was in my face and behind the ears. I didn't feel comfortable with going out with my eyes for 2 weeks. You really can't put make-up on until they are truly healed. They did heal very quickly after 2 weeks, and I can hardly see the cut line. Good Luck with your procedure!! Keep us informed.
Thank you SO, SO much. Likewise, little or no pain in eye area. Went to a meting TODAY-just several hours after procedure--but-I guess they could see behind my dark glasses all the bruises. Ah well---I expect it to heal quickly Thank you again.
You look beautiful! I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother! I too know the toll this grief takes on you.... Just yesterday, Monday Aug 19, I scheduled my LSL for Dec 6th. I will have the upper lift done as well as the jaw line tightened! I am very nervous and am happy to read these positive reviews. Some of the other are frightening! I hope and pray everything goes well!!
Thank you for your kindness dnelson720. I know how nervous waiting can be. I think the most important thing to do is investigate the Doctor. Make sure you are happy with the results he has previous achieved. I will pray for you to have a wonderful experience.
Forgot you are the one who recently lost your Mother. That loss will never go away, but you KNOW how happy your Mother is and that she would want you to be looking your best and living your best life--with her in mind. Prayers for you and thanks again.
Beautiful!
Jembythesea, you look fantastic...great work. Congrats. Glad to see you happy. All the best.
wow! you looks awesome

I'm so sorry about the loss of your mother. Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf.

Absolutely amazing results.