The Happy Me!! - Fort Myers, FL

I decided to have the procedure done, to remove...

I decided to have the procedure done, to remove the grief from my face. My mother had died over a year before, and my face had literally "fallen" into sadness with the grief I was carrying. My eyes had bags from crying and the lack of smiling made my face fall. I wanted to look "happy" again. Nothing can bring my mother back to me, but I don't have to spend the rest of my life looking like the world came to an end. The removal of excess skin in my eye lids, and the lift to my face has been awesome!! Forget the fact that I look 20 years younger. The grief is removed and happiness is all over my face. I could not be more thrilled with the outcome!!! ;-)
Dr. John Davis

Dr. Davis was exceptional!!! He was very detail oriented and specific about the intended results he wanted to achieve. He was extremely gently, and comforting during the procedure. He was very excited to see the end results and make sure he was satisfied with what he had accomplished. Mostly he wanted me to be happy with my face. I am over joyed with the results!!!