Dr. Flaharty is Wonderful! - Fort Myers, FL

Bonita Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon

Please see the above comments on why I gave Dr. Flaharty perfect scores. There's no one better! I have been a patient of Dr. Flaharty's for quite some time. He is a wonderful, caring doctor..never in a hurry...always willing to listen to your needs, discuss your needs and then plan the 'action' together. His staff could not be more helpful. My latest visit included filler under the eyes and around my mouth. It worked beautifully! Dr. Flaharty also does Botox perfectly...fyi. I'd go to no one else!!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Juvederm community.