Re-do with Great Results - Fort Myers, FL

I had a facelift 20+ years ago and needed an...

I had a facelift 20+ years ago and needed an update to address jowls and a droopy neck. I consulted 4 surgeons, was declined by one who told me I wouldn't be happy with a re-do. I consulted Dr Prendiville after looking at the before and after pics.

As an RN who has worked for a surgeon, I was impressed with the symmetry and the natural looking results. I was a little put off after the initial consult but decided to go ahead. So happy I did. His suture lines are fabulous and staff really excellent. Has his own OR which is a big plus. I have very short hair and no incisions are visible. None of my co-workers know of my surgery, just say I look great after my vacation. I had my neck done as well as peri oral laser. Really pleased. Out in public in 2 weeks.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is board certified in two specialties and does only faces. I consider this a specialist plastic surgeon rather than one who does everything. He has his own OR which was a requirement for me.

I'm so happy to hear that you had good results. I opted to use an outfit that advertises all over TV and had terrible results. I wish I had know more about the company who did my surgery but did have excellent results when I had a redo with a different surgeon. Best, Chrystal Eckes.
I am always impressed when i hear of a doctor who only specialises if faces,as i have my doubts when some say they do all ? Delighted you have had great results.