Thank You for the New ME - Fort Myers, FL

Four years ago, I experienced an event that would...

Four years ago, I experienced an event that would change my life forever. I found myself being both physically and emotionally challenged. There was one thing I knew for certain and that was I wasn't happy with the person I had become.....so my journey began with my transformation.

I had gained an excessive amount of weight and proudly say I have lost 80 pounds; but, my face didn't go with my new body. My self-esteem had risen dramatically; but I was still missing something. Being a 67 year professional soon to retire, I believe I have a whole lot of life to live so why not be happy with me.

At this point, I began to research the possibility of facial plastic surgery. I believe that people cross our paths in life for a reason and thus the reason Dr. Prendiville and I came together.

It is now two months after my surgery and today I'm a brand new "ME". We only have one life to live and know when it's time to take care of ourselves, for ourselves. It's never too late to have a life and never to late to change one. Just do it. I believe that each day there is the possibility of a miracle.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Prendiville because he specializes in facial plastic surgery only and his years of education, training and experience. At our first meeting the fears and doubts I had were quickly dispelled. It was evident to me that I was in the hands of a highly skilled, talented and committed person. I trusted him wholly and the results of my surgery far exceeded any expectations I had. He is truly a master at his profession. Thanks to Dr. Prendiville and his incredible staff, today I'm truly a miracle! Sharon S. Fort Myers, Fl