Thank You for the New ME - Fort Myers, FL

Four years ago, I experienced an event that would...

Four years ago, I experienced an event that would change my life forever. I found myself being both physically and emotionally challenged. There was one thing I knew for certain and that was I wasn't happy with the person I had become.....so my journey began with my transformation.

I had gained an excessive amount of weight and proudly say I have lost 80 pounds; but, my face didn't go with my new body. My self-esteem had risen dramatically; but I was still missing something. Being a 67 year professional soon to retire, I believe I have a whole lot of life to live so why not be happy with me.

At this point, I began to research the possibility of facial plastic surgery. I believe that people cross our paths in life for a reason and thus the reason Dr. Prendiville and I came together.

It is now two months after my surgery and today I'm a brand new "ME". We only have one life to live and know when it's time to take care of ourselves, for ourselves. It's never too late to have a life and never to late to change one. Just do it. I believe that each day there is the possibility of a miracle.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. You sound like a lively individual. I'm so pleased that you are happy with your new you! Best, Chrystal Eckes

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your journey.  Good for you in taking charge of your happiness.  And Congratulations on the weight loss.  Job well done.

Nice to hear from you. I hope is that other women will gain the courage that came to me. Thank you very much.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Prendiville because he specializes in facial plastic surgery only and his years of education, training and experience. At our first meeting the fears and doubts I had were quickly dispelled. It was evident to me that I was in the hands of a highly skilled, talented and committed person. I trusted him wholly and the results of my surgery far exceeded any expectations I had. He is truly a master at his profession. Thanks to Dr. Prendiville and his incredible staff, today I'm truly a miracle! Sharon S. Fort Myers, Fl