CO2,,,,worth Every Cent!!!! The Man is an Magician! - Fort Myers, FL

At the age of 63, my skin looked 93. My cheeks...

At the age of 63, my skin looked 93. My cheeks were wrinkled, saggy, and discolored. Years in the sun, gaining and loosing weight through the years, and smoking had taken its toll. I had already endured 2 half and 1 full facelift in my lifetime and wasn't inclined to have yet another. I made an appointment with Dr. Prendiville to get some clarity on some of the newest procedures I had read about, including laser therapy. After a visual skin analysis and a conversation regarding my concerns, he suggested Co2 laser. Having read many glowing reviews about him and personally liking him immediately, I made my appointment. Well I'm here to tell you it was the best cosmetic decision I've ever made. My skin is glowing,tight, and better looking than after any lift I've had. The lines above my upper lip (where the lipstick loves to seep) are 90% gone,too. I had asked Dr. Prendiville if he could work on some scarring which remained from the facelifts and they, too, are almost gone. He also gave me my earlobes back with a minor surgical procedure. Please, please don't hesitate to have this procedure done. I'm not sure how any other doctors results would be, but I know how this doctors was and I would never go to anyone else. He was kind, patient, and precise. The best of the best.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Prendiville is the most knowledgable, patient, and talented doctor I've ever had. From the first meeting I found him professional, understanding, and kind. He was ALWAYS available to me and addressed each and every concern I had. I only wish I had found him 3 procedures ago!!! Haha! I will never go to anyone else!

P.S. Do you know if it was a Feathertouch or Siltouch machine? Dr. Roper said she could do a botox shot that would relax some muscle and lift the little bit I have in my neck so I'm really curious about that as i never had botox.
I wish you would share a picture (crop if necessary) because i went to a lecture by Dr. Roper in Clearwater and I'm convinced that this surgery can have remarkable results with the right doctor. I'm about your age and was thinking about having a 2nd lower facelift after 17 years and now I think the c02 can accomplish what I want. I have two concerns: 1. long term redness 2. loss of volunn from fat melting under the eyes and elsewhere which was reported by a woman here. I hope Dr. Prendville will address these questions as well as I could possibly go to Ft. Myers. Could you please clarify if he also did your neck and did the price you quoted include the ear procedure? (I also had to have my ears fixed as there was no lobe but I didn't mind going back to Costa Rica as I was happy with the results otherwise and he didn't charge me to fix it and did some other complementary things. Thank you again and it would really help to show at least part of your face to see the dramatic results that I saw at the lecture.
Hello Chellamia, The laser I use is a Lutronic eCO2 fractionated laser. Silk Touch and Feather Touch are older Sharplan lasers that are fully ablative. They aren't used as frequently as 10-15 years ago. Fractionated Laser resurfacing will cause redness for 6-12 weeks that is concealable with makeup. The redness is a big improvement from older generations of lasers. Volume loss is not associated with fractionated laser resurfacing; it is something that happens naturally with the aging process.
Chellamia- Dr. Prendiville has the before/after pics and hjas my permission to use them. Perhaps if you asked the girls in the office they would oblige. BTW- I also had one of my surgeries in CR. Funny how they chop the lobs,eh? actually sewed them to my jawline-ugh! Frieda
Thank you very much for sharing your experience!