CO2,,,,worth Every Cent!!!! The Man is an Magician! - Fort Myers, FL

At the age of 63, my skin looked 93. My cheeks...

At the age of 63, my skin looked 93. My cheeks were wrinkled, saggy, and discolored. Years in the sun, gaining and loosing weight through the years, and smoking had taken its toll. I had already endured 2 half and 1 full facelift in my lifetime and wasn't inclined to have yet another. I made an appointment with Dr. Prendiville to get some clarity on some of the newest procedures I had read about, including laser therapy. After a visual skin analysis and a conversation regarding my concerns, he suggested Co2 laser. Having read many glowing reviews about him and personally liking him immediately, I made my appointment. Well I'm here to tell you it was the best cosmetic decision I've ever made. My skin is glowing,tight, and better looking than after any lift I've had. The lines above my upper lip (where the lipstick loves to seep) are 90% gone,too. I had asked Dr. Prendiville if he could work on some scarring which remained from the facelifts and they, too, are almost gone. He also gave me my earlobes back with a minor surgical procedure. Please, please don't hesitate to have this procedure done. I'm not sure how any other doctors results would be, but I know how this doctors was and I would never go to anyone else. He was kind, patient, and precise. The best of the best.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Prendiville is the most knowledgable, patient, and talented doctor I've ever had. From the first meeting I found him professional, understanding, and kind. He was ALWAYS available to me and addressed each and every concern I had. I only wish I had found him 3 procedures ago!!! Haha! I will never go to anyone else!