Botox -male Early Thirties - Fort Myers, FL

I went to Dr. Prendiville for my third/ fourth...

I went to Dr. Prendiville for my third/ fourth treatment of botox. The first doctor I went to the first time before my 30th birthday gave me a large dose of Dysport and I had some eye swelling and was frozen in time...so this time I wanted to go to a Dr. who would be less aggressive and more attentive to my facial movement and specific botox wants and needs of placement. I wanted to look natural not ice cold- I am a licensed medical skin care professional so my face is my billboard, also I am male so I like to look natural as well as smooth. Dr Prendiville was so helpful and his office is located close to where I live and I enjoy seeing the staff and the doctor every chance I am in need for either myself or my clients. Big thumbs UP- in SWFL

I have since allowed my botox to fade but am not opposed to it just hasn't been a financial priority. I liked my look either way I do miss being sweat free on my forehead I Live in FL those details are awesome side affects to have ;) _ excessive sweating is treated with botox also in many area mainly armpits forehead hands and feet. Also is used in treating migraines commonly now and may be covered by insurance for migraines Check with your local Dr and insurance provider.
Your eyebrows look a bit weird,sorry...You looked better Before
Eyebrows are colored and shaped they grow in blonde do I sometimes am dramativc and others not. If you don't like the style that has nothing to do with the botox or the face I was making. Maybe you should read more on the topic of the differences between makeup placement versus botox which wouldn't change my brow shape at all* we all learn and grow and change so I appreciate your Opinion as unrealistic and counterproductive as it may be I thank you for your interest. The purpose of this sight is to bridge the gap between doctor and patient. I continue to suggest you keep learning and try to be positiveā€¦LOL beauty is only skin deep and so is botox, and temporary ;) I actually really prefered it for excessive forehead sweating.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon