Love the Results! - Fort Myers, FL

Even though I live in NJ and only a few minutes...

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

I gave Dr. Prendiville a five star rating. Even though I live in NJ and only a few minutes from NYC I travel to Florida to get my cosmetic procedures done by Dr. Prendiville. Last week I recieved Botox for the first time. 110% satisfied! Five years ago he did a great job with my neck lift. I am still very pleased with the results!!! Doctor Prendiville and his staff know how to make you feel very comfortable. He is an artist and a surgeon. Thank you Dr. Prendiville! I look forward to my future visits :)

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.