25 Year Old Suffering with Acne!!! - Fort Mill, SC

I am a 25 year old female suffering from acne. I...

I am a 25 year old female suffering from acne. I have tried a number of products to control my skin with no luck. Recently I asked my dermatologist about accutane and she agreed. I just got my prescription. Today is day 4 since I have been taken Zenatane 40mg. I will update you on my progress weekly

Month 2

I am in month 2 of my accutane treatment. I am now on 80mg of Zenatane. My acne has really begin to come to the surface. Side effects include: dry eyes, dry lips, stiffness in joints and my hair tends to shed more than usual. I will be posting pics soon. Wish me luck!!!!

Nearly 2 months!!!#Zenatane

I am almost done with my second month on Zenatane. My doctor upped my dose to 80mg. I haven't really noticed any change in my skin. I have been using CeraVe foaming cleanser along with CeraVe moisturizer. As for my lips I use Aquaphor or Dr. Dans cortibalm. I really hope accutane works...4 more month to go;)

#Zentane80mg#

4 more months

South Carolina Dermatologist

Very nice. I love the way she goes in great detail to explain your condition and all of your options. She always give samples to try before paying a lot of money for something that doesn't work!