Rhinoplasty Revision Made my Nose Worse - Fort Lee, NJ

July 2011 I a got a rhinoplasty with Dr. Paul...

July 2011 I a got a rhinoplasty with Dr. Paul Rosenberg in Fort Lee, NJ to correct an unsuccessful first rhinoplasty that I got 10 years before 2011.
He did not fix my nose, he put an implant bigger than my nose. The left side of the bone is higher than the right side. The nose looks uneven. I had a big red spot on the tip of the nose because the implant is making pressure. I wasted a lot time with this doctor. He gave me a false statement saying that he was a specialist for noses. Healing took forever and for 18 months he was saying that the nose is okay until I went to see another doctor. The new told me my sad reality about my nose. I have been trying to get my past operative report and they do not answer the phone calls. My nose was better before and I wish I had not went to him and saved the $10,000 that I through away . Think hard and check his background before you visit him.

Rhinoplasty Revision Made my Nose Worse - Fort Lee, NJ

Between the first surgery and the second surgery I have spent $19,000 but the second surgery was worse than the first rhinoplasty. The implant starts close to the left side of my lagrimal bone and goes up of the bridge of my nose and than goes down to the tip of my nose. I noticed this problem after the third day of the surgery but the Dr. Rosenberg said you can feel the implant when touch but you can't see it.

My past operative

Finally, I have gotten my past operative report at 2:30 PM the secretary Jessi called me. One more time when I asked for the Dr. she said nobody is here. I found some things in the report that do not match with the requirements that I did before and after the surgery.
Now, I am doing my homework searching for a new plastic surgeon but this time I have learned that there a lot plastic surgeons out doing rhinoplasty and who should NOT being practicing this procedure.
I saw two top plastic surgeons experts in rhinoplasty with a good practical experience and artists. Both are agree that I need a new rhinoplasty to fix some problems.

Picture with a better angle

Unfortunately this was my nose after the revision with Dr. Rosenberg in Fort Lee, NJ. I do NOT recommend this Dr. for rhinoplasty revision.
Fort Lee Plastic Surgeon

June 30, 2011 I a got a rhinoplasty in Fort Lee, NJ to correct an unsuccessful first rhinoplasty that I got 10 years before. He did not fix my nose, he put an implant bigger than my nose. The left side of the bone is higher than the right side. The nose looks uneven. I have a big red spot on the tip of the nose because the implant is making pressure. I wasted a lot time with this doctor. I was in his office many times trying to get a solution and every time he said you will be okay your nose is swollen. He gave me a false statement saying that he was a specialist for noses. Healing took forever and for 18 months he was saying that the nose is okay until I went to see another doctor. The new Dr. told me my sad reality about my nose. My nose was better before and I wish I had not went to him and saved the $10,000 that I through away . Think many times before you visit him.

I am sorry about your experience Unfortunately, I can fully relate to your story

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results! Why did you get the implant initially? Was your bridge not what you wanted?

If you feel negatively about your experience, it would be helpful for the community if your "Worth It" rating reflected that. So sorry for your disappointment with your surgeries, but I do hope you can get it fixed to your liking!
Sorry about your results. Thanks for the info.