Overwhelmed with Excitement to See my Results - Fort Lauderdale, FL

My surgeon is Moises Salama and although I have...

My surgeon is Moises Salama and although I have not met with him as of yet, his staff Cynthia, Nancy, and Nomie have been great. He's actually booked all the way until March, however she promised she would get me the date I wanted and she DID. I'm so excited because I had my first child at the age of 17 and my last now at the age of 32. I have yet to experience a 2 piece bathing suit and i already have a huge nice butt so i just need this flat tummy to go with it. I've started taking my 325mg of iron and vitamin C daily. I have considered this for two years now but when i first seen the cut it turned me off but now with technology being more advanced i would so much rather the cut in which i plan to tattoo over it then to live with this belly pouch any longer.

I've just started my research on TTs and have felt the same way as you in regards to the scar. At this point you're right, the thin scar is much better than the pouch. Best of luck!
if Miami is not to much of a hassle u should definitely go to Salama. I also plan to tattoo my scar after one year. At this point idc lol just need a flat tummy.
I've read on this site how popular he is for TTs. Have you met with other PSs?

I have good and bad news, the bad news is I have...

I have good and bad news, the bad news is I have to postpone my surgery until the end of October but the good news is I have to postpone it because of New employment paying much more $$$$$ so i'm sure we all know which one I have to choose. I will still continue to work out until a month before just because I like to maintain my weight 155-160 pounds. I also think I would rather get the surgery in the winter so I can recover well and in the summer of 2014 I just BURST out with my new body lol. My BBL is also scheduled for Feb 2014. I'm already shapely and have a huge ass I just would like a lift.

Patiently waiting

So if anyone has a November date with Salama that they are going to cancel please let me know ladies thanks. I had to cancel my June date because I went back to work, however i'm patiently waiting for a November date because Summer 2014 is mine. I already have the thick thighs and big BOOTAY lol just need this tummy to be nice and flat. Ive also been doing my squats and ive still been taking my iron pills to prepare my body for the surgery. Although i'm at work and cant make it to the gym often I use the stairs at work to keep me strong lol.

Still looking for an earlier date??? I have December 12, 2013 with Salama.

Less than 90 days away

Hi ladies i'm less than 90 days away and my nerves are begininng to kick in lol. It's really happening almost time. I'm booking my flight and hotel next week and my date is Feb 10, 2014. I started taking vitamin c and my iron pills daily. I go to the gym three times a week to maintain my weight of 165 lbs. The summer is 2014 is mine powwww hello Salama here i come lol.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I'm twenty nine days away

Ok ladies so I'm twenty nine days away from my surgery and idk if I'm more nervous or excited. I've already started packing, maxi dresses, of course all my woman necessities, tank tees, antibacterial soap, robe, and the pain killers o and a ice pack. My date is feb 10 for my tummy tuck and after three kids it was finally time I treated myself to something. I will keep u ladies updated fully pix and all to assist bcuz this site has helped me.

Good luck ; your time is coming. Im nervous and mines is months away. You are in good hands.
Yes good luck to u as well. I'll be posting pix as soon as I can
I'm so excited for you everything will go great and your going to look Fabulous. Wish you the best on your Surgery and a speedy recovery.

Three weeks away

Three weeks away omg I'm so ready for my new body plus I work out. I do kick boxing which lifts and firms your ass, my booty already popping lol. I'm packed I got 4/4 gauze, ice pack, neosporin, maxi dresses, cotton socks, sandals, a sweater, lots of panties, feminine products, anti bacterial soap, I've filled my prescriptions, robe, kindle, laptop and a few other things. I'm also taking vitamin c, and I bought bio oil and vitamin e.

Yes please I will be following your updates. Are you located in florida ?
Hi no NY
Im from Jersey, I too will be flying down. Cant wait for your update

Update 12 days away

Okso I leave next week on February 8th and although my surgery isn't until February 10th I wanted to enjoy two days of the Miami life. I'm all cleared I faxed all my blood work in and everything is complete and I'm ready to go. So far everything with the office is going fine with the exception of one thing I keep receiving calll's saying that I owe a balance when in fact I do not my balance was paid in full over a month ago. After I explained the same story over and over again and they dig in their records each week that they call me they see that my balance has been paid in full. That is the only annoying situation that I have had thus far. I have a little more packing to do and food shopping for my kids lol then I'm all set .

scar treatment

Purchased this today to use for my scar after surgery. Heard its really good.

omg 4 days away

My hands are sweating, I'm so ready though. Monday is my day people can't wait to update you guys. Stay tuned.

you're going to look great
oh my your time has come ; have you flown out yet ; i cant wait im excited ; especially since you & i are getting the same procedure.
Saturday morning

Pre op

MY Pre op is today at 630 pm not sure why it's so late but hey I'll be there.

Good luck today !
Best of luck!! I know you'll look awesome!

1 day post op

Ok ladies going to make this short and sweet bcuz I'm in pain. It's done now I'm in the recovery stages. I'm walking bent over of course bcuz i can't apply pressure. Its a lot of pain but more uncomfortable than anything. Salama is a very nice doctor and made me feel very comfortable. My neck is swelled a bit but he said that's normal. I was feeling very dizzy afterwards. So advice rest rest rest.Still not feeling up to sayeating so I'm drinking lots of Gatorade.

happy healing
Thx
Wish you a speedy recovery !!! Glad to see all went well.

2 days post op

Feeling much better today, I'm guessing bcuz all of the anesthesia wore off, I'm finally able to eat with feeling nauseous. I'm very sore tho but I'm up walking every hour. Took a shower today to felt great lol. I'm also using arnicare which is good for the soreness. Ok ladies going to rest ttyl

looking great!
Thx honey
Wish you a speedy recovery... I'm already got a bbl with dr.salama. I'm looking to get a tt next...

Day 4 post op

I'm still hunched over but have enough strength today to walk around alone, I'm not over doing it though but walking is great to keep your blood circulating. Oh and tums bcuz the gas is a killer, i feel every bit of it and it hurts like HELL.

day 5 post op

Hi ladies feeling very good today. So some friends of mine decided to make me laugh and I caught spasm in the muscles of my stomach. It felt very weird. So now I'm taking a muscle relaxant so piece of advice after a tt nooooo laughing lol. I'm still swelled and bruised but I see a huge difference.

I look forward to your updates they are so reassuring to me for when my time comes. Can you post a pic standing once you are able to. Thanks hun and happy healing
I sure will hun

one week post op tt

Getting into the garment today. Hopefully its more comfortable, and these drains are so annoying. I forget and tug at them sometimes and boy o boy that shit hurts.

how long you stood out there
I'm still here u have to stay a min of 10 days I leave Friday
U look great!!!! My TT surgery with Dr. Salama is on the 27th!!! I have a question do they provide you with a compression garment?

last drain removed 9 days post op

Had my last drain removed today thx god. Those are very uncomfortable. If you can ever avoid going to his office on a Wednesday please do so if not be prepared to wait a few hours. Other than that day your appointments will be fairly quick.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Last day seeing the doctor

Last check up today to ensure no fluids are building up from removing the drains.

Hey Lady, hope ur doing better I know ur excited to be going home!!! Pray for as I begin my 13 day stretch there lol;)
You know any good hotels to stay at.
No hun but DO NOT and I REPEAT DO NOT stay at el palacio. I stayed there and it's fucking horrible service. Also i hope u have someone accompanying u bcuz u will need help, look on book it.com for good rates and i also had a rental bcuz u will need to get around and a rental was cheaper than the driver that u can hire .

still lots of swelling almost three weeks post op but waist looking great

Getting back to normal pain is at a low, and I'm very swelled in the abdomen but loving my results.

Hey hun, hope all is well with you.
Yes going well thx for asking will update later today
glad your healing good ! thank you for updating on a regular. This helps me so much. I cant wait for my time.

one month post op

Just stopping by to post a updated pic ttyl ladies

Happy healing you look great! I am 6 days post op with Dr Salama
How are you feeling

six weeks post op

Hi ladies just dropping in to say hey. I still have lots of swelling in the abdomen but im in love with my new tummy, no regrets at all ;)

girl you look amazing, what brand garment was that?
Unsure but its the one from salama office, and thx I feel great finally
U look great.I can't wait my date is 4/08/2014

Tresses by lucky

For my ladies who love to wear the best hair check out tressesbylucky.bigcartel.com top of the line 100% virgin hair

how are you doing hun
Amazing love my Results, going for round 2 November 5th. will post a pic later.
Amazing love my Results, going for round 2 November 5th for liposuction to the bottom portion it's a little bit of tissue left there nothing major but I'm very picky and I want it gone. I could not have and would not have chose a better doctor I love him. He's doing it for free since I paid for that already, but I'm paying for liposuction to my upper and lower flanks.

5 month's post op

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I chose this doctor through a friend and detailed research.