Day 7 Post Op - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Even though I'm in a lot of pain, I'm so happy I...

Even though I'm in a lot of pain, I'm so happy I did the tummy tuck. I can't wait for the swelling to go down so I can truly see the results. I am 38 yrs old mother of 4 beautiful children. I had my tummy tuck June 15th. I have been looking forward to this surgery since I had my last child....and she is turning 7 next month. I can't wait to feel sexy again. My husband tells me I'm beautiful but I am doing this for myself. I wish everyone else lots of luck on their surgery and recovery :)

It's day 5 post op and I'm not taking pain pills....

It's day 5 post op and I'm not taking pain pills. I'm dealing with the pain and discomfort. I can't wait to get the drain removed on Saturday.

Yes I'm still in pain but I've been depressed...

Yes I'm still in pain but I've been depressed about my stretch marks and round shape for years. I can'[t believe I finally decided to get a tummy tuck with lipo and hernia repair. I'm really happy with the results but OMG THE PAINNNNNN!!! I'm so glad I read this forum prior to surgery because it gave me a realistic view of what to expect.

First week was really rough...they finally removed the drain today...day 7. I probably have to go back to in a few days...wish I could stay home longer.
Dr. Pinellas

Looking Fab!!! :-)
You look very nice. Good results!
Hi kenia :). You look beautiful! Congratulations!
Hi. I had my surgery on the 19th and because my Dr. Uses the pain pump I'm not in any pain just sore. Everyday gets better. As long as you get up and walk a little every 2 hours you should be ok. The walking really helps with the stiffness. Happy Healing!!!! You look great!!!!
looking good!
hello, you are soooooo lovely
i like that attitude : i am in pain but I'm happy :)) no regrets :))
indeed the best decision :
you already look good , hang in there
Enjoy your beautiful result
Thank you so much! I can't wait to feel normal again lol
Soon hunny soon . Give your body time to heal Your body is your best friend and you cut it :)) just kidding
But this it is perfect time to rest and to plan the rest of your life in your new body.
Glad you did it. I will join the "club" soon I have my app in Aug . Until then I enjoy reading stories and stay positive
U look good ladie look at your waist line.
Thank you so much!
Once you get the drain removed. You will feel a little better. Make sure your getting up and moving around too. That helps to get everything circulating. I notice the more I laid down the worse I felt. I never had any pain though, just discomfort. It takes a lot of patience. I'm still swollen with fluids on me at 7 weeks. Going out today to exercise for the first time.
You are 100% correct. When I'm laying down too long I feel horrible. How did the exercise go? I'm just worried what to eat!!! I'm so hungry lol lol
The walk was ok. Just doing a little here and there. I'm getting on treadmill today. Follow up tomorrow with Doc.
Oh, you can eat what you want. Just be careful with portions. We paid to much money for this. If you over eat your stomach will ache and get really tight.
I'm in pain finally took the pain pill so I feel drowsy. I'm trying to stay focused on the prize so I don't get discouraged.
How are you feeling today?
Looking good!
Thank you so much. How can I add more pics?
I'm gonna tell you like my mom tell me. Girl your real dangerous now! Lol Looking really good!

Oh girl you look wonderful!  Your waist is tiny!!

Hang in there and go slow for a while.  Let your body heal properly and be patient.  The swelling takes a while to go down but that is all a part of this process.

Keep the posts coming and let me know how you are doing each day.