Day 7 Post Op - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Even though I'm in a lot of pain, I'm so happy I...

Even though I'm in a lot of pain, I'm so happy I did the tummy tuck. I can't wait for the swelling to go down so I can truly see the results. I am 38 yrs old mother of 4 beautiful children. I had my tummy tuck June 15th. I have been looking forward to this surgery since I had my last child....and she is turning 7 next month. I can't wait to feel sexy again. My husband tells me I'm beautiful but I am doing this for myself. I wish everyone else lots of luck on their surgery and recovery :)

It's day 5 post op and I'm not taking pain pills....

It's day 5 post op and I'm not taking pain pills. I'm dealing with the pain and discomfort. I can't wait to get the drain removed on Saturday.
hello, you are soooooo lovely
i like that attitude : i am in pain but I'm happy :)) no regrets :))
indeed the best decision :
you already look good , hang in there
Enjoy your beautiful result
Thank you so much! I can't wait to feel normal again lol
Soon hunny soon . Give your body time to heal Your body is your best friend and you cut it :)) just kidding
But this it is perfect time to rest and to plan the rest of your life in your new body.
Glad you did it. I will join the "club" soon I have my app in Aug . Until then I enjoy reading stories and stay positive

Yes I'm still in pain but I've been depressed...

Yes I'm still in pain but I've been depressed about my stretch marks and round shape for years. I can'[t believe I finally decided to get a tummy tuck with lipo and hernia repair. I'm really happy with the results but OMG THE PAINNNNNN!!! I'm so glad I read this forum prior to surgery because it gave me a realistic view of what to expect.

First week was really rough...they finally removed the drain today...day 7. I probably have to go back to in a few days...wish I could stay home longer.
Looking Fab!!! :-)
You look very nice. Good results!
Hi kenia :). You look beautiful! Congratulations!
Dr. Pinellas