I looked 28 after leaving Dr. Shino Bay's office - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am over much older than 28! My skin was losing...

I am over much older than 28! My skin was losing elasticity and hollowing was beginning to happen. Dr. Shino Bay's technique of placing the product underneath the muscle was ingenious! I could not believe that I look 28 again after leaving his office :) it was the best day of my life and now after year and a half I still look amazing.
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Having grown up in Beverly Hills / Hollywood California where appearance is TOP PRIORITY, I was very worried about finding someone who had the skills comparable to the high standards of California. I stumbled across a TV commercial about Dr. Shino Bay. He was the most beautiful doctor I had seen. I knew at that point that I could trust this personto give me the natural look that I wanted.

I wish you had more before and after pics like front of your face without smiling and profile on both sides. I see there is a difference, but I can't tell as much from these pics. Do you have any of those you can post? Thx.
I have been advised by several doctors that Sculptra should be done over time- not all at once. This was my holdback with Shino Bay as he wanted to do sculptra all at once. My understanding is that the injections should be done several weeks apart.
You look beautiful and whats more is that you feel beautiful!!! Congrats!
"He was the most beautiful doctor I had seen. I knew at that point that I could trust this person" I'm hoping you weren't serious when you made that statement.
Dead serious! And if you'd like to discuss it send me a private message please.
Sculptra is a decent product, but you can't see the results on the same day of the procedure. What you are seeing volume from the bacrostatic water that carries the sculptra particles. I love this look right after, but it is not the "result" (not even close). That takes months and is very subtle.
My photos are from 3 months post and 10 months post procedure...
Shino Bay is a state of the art clinic. I have actually done Sculptra with Amy Grote in that same office. I have done quite a bit of research on this procedure and consulted with several dermatologists and plastic surgeons in South Florida, but I felt that nobody had the experience that Amy Grote had and therefore chose her to work on my 39 year old face. Sculptra is a long lasting filler that can't be dissolved, so you want to make sure you do this procedure with someone who has lots of experience specifically with sculptra (because results cannot be seen immediately like with other fillers). I have just done the procedure yesterday, so I cannot give my results just yet. However, I am confident that Amy did a great job as she was very attentive to details and seemed to have the confident hands of someone very experienced doing this. She also followed up with me today to see how I was feeling and reminded me to continue massaging my face for best results. I feel like Sculptra is more about artistry than simple injections. I think Amy Grote and Shino Aguilera are both great artists, very knowledgeable, and passionate about cosmetic dermatology. I will follow up with my results in about 8 weeks... so stay tuned!

Its great you are so happy with your results! From what I understand Sculptra is usually done in a series. Is that what you had done as well, or was it one single treatment?

I had two viles in a single treatment over a year ago. Dr. Shino Bay placed the product in all of the areas he saw needed it. I went back last week, which is 15 months later, for maintenance and only needed one vile. My skin looks like new!

Awesome to hear! 3 vials over more than a year seems pretty reasonable cost wise. Please keep updating your review so we can know how long it lasts, and how things feel in between - its so helpful to hear from people who have used the product over a long period of time.