Great Sculpta Results - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Dr A used Sculptra on my face in March of 2011 and...

Dr A used Sculptra on my face in March of 2011 and I have had wonderful results!  I suffered from Polio as a child and needed significant help with the underlying structure of my face.  Dr. A was very thorough and detail oriented as well as extremely gentle during what is a difficult procedure to experience.  I look in the mirror now and see the full face of a younger, healthy woman not the face filled with the challenges that Polio left me.

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. A to anyone with no reservations whatsoever.

I have been a patient of Dr. A for a few years now. Dr. A is not only an artist at work, but the most caring dr. I have ever met. Before I met Dr A I had a few bad experiences with the work of other doctors and specially with their attitudes towards helping to correct their own mistakes. I can honestly say that Dr A does an exceptional work as a dermatologist and at making sure you feel satisfied with the results. Dr A is an A+++ !

Hi Faye,

I love it when community members have found positive help through procedures for things that greatly effected their lives in a negative way. It's great to hear that when you look in the mirror now you see YOU! Did you have any pain or downtime? Do you have pictures? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt