The Best Doctor - Fort Lauderdale, FL

First to dissolve juvederm from a doctor that...

First to dissolve juvederm from a doctor that really did a horrible job! Then to reconstruct the sagging skin from too much juvederm that the first Dr injected. This was a process, but each time I visited Dr. Shino Bay's office I felt right at home.

Now- I feel better than ever!!! Pics will be posted shortly! Thank you Dr. Shino Bay! ( notice in cost, there were 4 sessions of hydrodolaise,and several visits to correct the skin via radiasse at 1000.00/ vial. He allowed me to pay over time!

(I don't know why it says methidrine in the...

(I don't know why it says methidrine in the review--- I said his own special method!)
Also, I noted for those that are not aware. That he was given the title of "Master Injector". There are very few Doctors that are awarded this coveted title. Another bit of proof that when going for injectables.... He is the ONE!
It should be known that he can do so much more than just the face. That's why Id check out the website, or call the office for a specific request. :))
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Shino Bay is not only an experienced artist, but one of the most caring people/ not just DOCTORS that I have ever met! I had seen another (Harvard trained Dr) to get Juvederm in Miami, and was left looking like an abused woman! 2 large green/ grey pockects under my eyes. The previous Dr didn't care or acknowledge. Thank GOD I was referred to Dr. Shino Bay, who is whas the title of "master injecter". Know I know why. He carefully dissolved the juvederm under my tear troughs, and then used his own special methedrine of reconstructing my loose skin, as well as having me come to his office several times to make sure the "process" was coming along well. He took extra time to answer all questions- and I had very many! He truly, truly cared! And you'd think for his skills. And beautiful office right on Las Olas in Lauderdale he'd be way overpriced. NOT the case!! He is worth it in every way! I should also mention, that his staff from reception, to the nurses couldn't make mr feel more at home! I will Never go to anywhere else! Thank you Dr. Shino Bay for bringing mr back to life, and making me believe that there really are doctors that care more about their patients happiness than the pretty penny!

Hi Megan, I know that it's a designation given by the medical community, but for more info i'd call the office and they'll explain much better than I can.
Ask for Jake at reception. He is so knowledgeable! Also, I forgot to mention that Dr.Shino Bay personally trained a woman named Amy, and I hear nothing but great things about her as well! I wish you the best!

Glad to hear you were able to get the correction done that you wanted. You mentioned he has been given the title "Master Injector" and it is not awarded to many doctors. I'm not familiar with this title. Do you know what organization awarded it?