Not Satisfied... - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Went to get lipo. Doctor was cordial and friendly,...

Went to get lipo. Doctor was cordial and friendly, but I am not happy with the end result. One of my pecs isn't sculpted underneath as much as the other one, so it looks weird. Also, one half of my abs has more fat on it than the other side, so my belly protrudes about half an inch more on one side. Lastly, he did not take enough from my flanks, so I am accumulating fat there now.

I have visited another doctor closer to me, and he says it looks like the job wasn't finished. I am saving up money now to get the procedure corrected, and Dr. LaGrasso hasn't returned five(!!) messages or an email I sent him.

Look elsewhere.

I just had my Tummy Tuck and Full Back Lipo and super Satisfied! Every Question was answered and even the ones I didn't think to ask like he already knew the questions. I see him every week since surgery. I highly recommend him. Hope your issues were resolved.
I never went back to Dr. LaGrasso. To be honest, I didn't feel comfortable going back. I still want (need) to have my issues corrected but I will go elsewhere to have them done.
So sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I too had a bad experience with Dr. Jeffrey LaGrasso. Check out my profile for pictures of my bad plastic surgery to my breasts. Its terrible that we as patients have no recourse when our doctor turns their back on us. Dr. Lagrasso attempted to fix the surgery he preformed on me , but in the end I sought out a new corrective surgeon and finally had my 1st of 2 corrective surgeries 10 days ago.. thank god Im finally starting to look human again ;) Message me if you would like a referral to a fantastic doctor.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. LaGrasso because I was interested in Vaser sculpting, but I wish I had went elsewhere instead.