Not Satisfied... - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Went to get lipo. Doctor was cordial and friendly,...

Went to get lipo. Doctor was cordial and friendly, but I am not happy with the end result. One of my pecs isn't sculpted underneath as much as the other one, so it looks weird. Also, one half of my abs has more fat on it than the other side, so my belly protrudes about half an inch more on one side. Lastly, he did not take enough from my flanks, so I am accumulating fat there now.

I have visited another doctor closer to me, and he says it looks like the job wasn't finished. I am saving up money now to get the procedure corrected, and Dr. LaGrasso hasn't returned five(!!) messages or an email I sent him.

Look elsewhere.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. LaGrasso because I was interested in Vaser sculpting, but I wish I had went elsewhere instead.

Hope you Will be happy with The results, its good that he called at least, even though he Could have replied faster.
Update: I got a call from Dr. LaGrasso's office asking how I have been doing. Not sure if someone there saw my review or if it was just a coincidence that someone contacted me. I informed her that I wasn't completely happy with the results. She told me to come in for another check-up. I went and saw Dr. LaGrasso and he told me that he always strives for perfection. He said he wants to redo my abs, one pec, and my flanks. He was actually willing to do the procedure that day, but I didn't have a ride home. Apparently, the lack of communication was due to the ownership of the company changing. Whatever, as long as I get fixed. Also, Dr. LaGrasso also mentioned that he wouldn't charge me again for fixing the procedure, I would only have to pay for the anesthesia. I guess this is fair, I would never expect someone to work for free. I am happier now, knowing that the doctor is going to take care of everything. I will update this again with the final results when this is all behind me (hopefully in February), but I wanted to be fair and let everyone know that Dr. LaGrasso has seen me again and agreed to re-do some of the work he did.
Yay!
Any pictures?
Thats really poor of him not to answer your emails, grrr.