Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I've been looking for a new plastic surgeon for...

I've been looking for a new plastic surgeon for several years and finally found one I liked with Dr. Thomassen I made an appt for a consultation and he was able to see me right away. The consultation was quick and to the point and I told them I would call them when I decided. I called the next day and they had a cancelation and were able to surgey with in a week.. He performed it under local I was nervous with it being my first surgery under local but he made me feel at ease and talked me thru every step he was doing. It has only been a couple days since my surgery but I am healing very well my sitches come out on Thursday so I will update my review as more progress goes on.. But as of right now I love Dr. Thomasssen and plan on doing other procedures and bringing my friends...
You seem to be healing just great! I was a bit more swollen than you after my bleph. Still I love my end results. Did you purchase the groupon for him?
Yes I did.. That was just the icing on the cake... :) I get stiches out tomw..
That was a SWEET deal!!!! ; ) Goodluck tomorrow! He is great!

Day 6 Stitches out..

I can't believe I am healing so quick.. My stitches came out today and I'm loving my results..

Wow, your results so far look great!

Wow, you look really great even at 6 days. Have never seen a Groupon offering actual hand on surgery, Did you get both eyes done for the ttl. amount that you listed? I bet he got a lot of traffic from the advertisement.. Thanks for sharing
It looks amazing!!!! Good for you!

Day 9 first time putting makeup on since surgery..

Hi .do you have recent pictures?what about scar?thank you
Wow! looks great!
wow what an INCREDIBLE result you had! awesome!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Thomassen is very nice and caring and is very good at what he does..