2 Surgeries and Now Going to Another Surgeon - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Dr. LaGrasso seemed like an experienced and...

Dr. LaGrasso seemed like an experienced and seasoned surgeon... Or at least he sold himself that way. I'm a 30 year old mother and in pretty good shape... Overtime and breast feeding my naturally large breasts became saggy and volumless. I had been pondering a lift and augmentation for years. Dr. LaGrasso preformed my surgery in October 2011. After healing my breasts were no only very badly scared but also very, very uneven. My aeriolas were completely different shaped and one breast sat 2 inches higher than the other....

In April 2012 dr.lagrasso attempted to correct the surgery he had done in October.... Mind you that I once again had to pay for anestisia and miss another week of work. With this surgery he now, in addition to my already badly scared nipples and key like scars on my breasts ... Added new horizontal scars under each breast....PLUS I still have the one breast exactly 1.5 inches higher than the next...

Here's the thing... I've spent over 10 grand with Sleek MedSpa and Dr.lagrasso. I last saw him 6 weeks ago after consulting many other people whom had also had the same surgery. Dr Lagrasso told me I needed another surgery and that he hadn't cut the muscle enough. I told him I wanted a second opinion and he suggested dr. Mark Pinsky in PBG. Needless to say Dr. Pinsky told me that I now need another 6000$ surgery to correct the damaged that laGrasso caused. Sleek is horrible. Read the reviews and choose another facility and another doctor.

Dr. Jeffrey LaGrasso

Girls... Look at what Dr.lagrasso did to me ... This is after I had to pay for a correction the second time. My new surgeon was in shock- BeWarned!!

Pictures after the second surgery

This is after my second failed surgery with Dr Lagrasso

11 days post 1st Corrective Surgery

So Im so glad to say that my 1st of 2 corrective surgeries is finally complete!!! Im only 11 days post surgery and Im finally no longer suffering from the pain of the misplaced implant that Dr.LaGrasso gave me. I unfortunately had to endure a 3 hour surgery, however it was well worth it. My new surgeon was able to cut out most of the bad scarring that was given to me by Dr.LaGrasso and he was also able to begin the relocation of one of my nipples. I can finally look at myself in the mirror without wanting to crawl in a hole and die.
Im glad that I was finally able to save enough money for my corrective surgeries and that I was finally able to fully trust another doctor. I'll be posting the video of my corrective surgery in a day or so and some new pics of my "work in progress" boobies ;)

Stay tuned! And certainly inbox me if you want a referral to an INCREDIBLY METICULOUS plastic surgeon!!

4 months post op - I finally look like myself AGAIN

So here we are... Im 4 months post -op and Im finally happy. My incredibly talented and humble plastic surgeon, Dr. Louis Villar - did a beyond belief transformation surgery. My down-time was minimal and my scars... what scars? Dr. Villar stitched each stich himself to assure the best possible outcome. I can not rave enough about this man and his superb skill. When Jeffrey Lagrasso placed my nipples on after each surgery he places them incorrectly, causing the distance from my areola to the breast fold to be so off that a full correction wasn't expected. Thankfully, I finally choose a man as my surgeon that took my corrective procedure personally. He photographed and video taped each visit and my entire procedure. I was his ONLY case the day of my surgery. I wasn't being rushed out, like the other complaints that I've seen about other surgeons.
All in all - I finally got what I was trying to accomplish.. unfortunately I choose a surgeon who wasn't very good the first, second and almost 3rd time.. thankfully Dr. Villar fixed what LaGrasso couldn't... A big thanks to everyone who has followed, emailed and messaged me through this journey. I cant thank you all enough- your support and shared stories have been greatly appreciated.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon