2 Surgeries and Now Going to Another Surgeon - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Dr. LaGrasso seemed like an experienced and...

Dr. LaGrasso seemed like an experienced and seasoned surgeon... Or at least he sold himself that way. I'm a 30 year old mother and in pretty good shape... Overtime and breast feeding my naturally large breasts became saggy and volumless. I had been pondering a lift and augmentation for years. Dr. LaGrasso preformed my surgery in October 2011. After healing my breasts were no only very badly scared but also very, very uneven. My aeriolas were completely different shaped and one breast sat 2 inches higher than the other....

In April 2012 dr.lagrasso attempted to correct the surgery he had done in October.... Mind you that I once again had to pay for anestisia and miss another week of work. With this surgery he now, in addition to my already badly scared nipples and key like scars on my breasts ... Added new horizontal scars under each breast....PLUS I still have the one breast exactly 1.5 inches higher than the next...

Here's the thing... I've spent over 10 grand with Sleek MedSpa and Dr.lagrasso. I last saw him 6 weeks ago after consulting many other people whom had also had the same surgery. Dr Lagrasso told me I needed another surgery and that he hadn't cut the muscle enough. I told him I wanted a second opinion and he suggested dr. Mark Pinsky in PBG. Needless to say Dr. Pinsky told me that I now need another 6000$ surgery to correct the damaged that laGrasso caused. Sleek is horrible. Read the reviews and choose another facility and another doctor.

Dr. Jeffrey LaGrasso

Girls... Look at what Dr.lagrasso did to me ... This is after I had to pay for a correction the second time. My new surgeon was in shock- BeWarned!!

Pictures after the second surgery

This is after my second failed surgery with Dr Lagrasso

11 days post 1st Corrective Surgery

So Im so glad to say that my 1st of 2 corrective surgeries is finally complete!!! Im only 11 days post surgery and Im finally no longer suffering from the pain of the misplaced implant that Dr.LaGrasso gave me. I unfortunately had to endure a 3 hour surgery, however it was well worth it. My new surgeon was able to cut out most of the bad scarring that was given to me by Dr.LaGrasso and he was also able to begin the relocation of one of my nipples. I can finally look at myself in the mirror without wanting to crawl in a hole and die.
Im glad that I was finally able to save enough money for my corrective surgeries and that I was finally able to fully trust another doctor. I'll be posting the video of my corrective surgery in a day or so and some new pics of my "work in progress" boobies ;)

Stay tuned! And certainly inbox me if you want a referral to an INCREDIBLY METICULOUS plastic surgeon!!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad you were able to get it corrected. I look forward to seeing updated pictures!
You are very brave for telling your story and for not backing down in the face of a bully! Hats off to you girl!!!
thank you!
Do something about it and don't let him get away with it! So it won't happen to someone else. It was not free you had to paid. The right thing to do is to fix the problem and don't say everything is going to be ok when is not ok. I'm going through some issue too. But like I say every dog has his day. :(
Thank you for the support. And I cant agree more!
It's not slander if its true so too bad Dr. LaGrasso. Next time own your mistakes and make it right no matter what. You shouldn't have any business if this is your surgical outcome.
Thank you. I totally agree.
I am going thur a similar situation with my PS. He didn’t like the review I gave him and he wrote me a letter and said he was terminating services with me and will no longer see me, He said do to me publicly and privately expressing my lack of trust in him (based off my questions I asked about my results from surgery) I didn’t know me commenting or joining this site would cost me PS dropping me and not fixing what I feel is incorrect from his hands alone. And the letter goes on to say I recently defamatory him on social media. and he cautions me he won’t tolerate any slander. How is this slander when it is my true feeling and experience given from him and his staff? I went to him several times re: correction and he said to wait 6 months than now he said wait a year. And I paid for office visits for up to the 1st year from date of surgery, and now he wants to withdraw from his obligations he has been promising me all because he doesn’t like his score of stars I gave him??? This is unfair and shocking and I hope this can be settled fairly because you don’t turn your back after getting paid from services because you don’t like what I feel I have been through with you. SHAME ON YOU.
I almost burst into tears with how your breasts looked after surgery! WOW
Thanks @bambi27 - Unfortunately, I had to live like that for over 2 years and now that Ive gone public with my experiences Dr. LaGrasso has decided to try to strong arm me into removing my review of my procedure by him but constant threats and anonymous emails to both myself and my husband. Its disgusting.
I SHARE YOUR SAME FEELINGS AND NOW I HAVE NO HOPE UNLESS I WANT TO START ALL OVER WITH A NEW PS. BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS TIME WILL HEAL ALL WOUNDS. MAYBE IN TIME IT WILL CORRECT ITSELF AND SETTLE INTO YOUR BODY TO YOUR LIKINGS. BEST WISHES & BLESSINGS TO YOU
Girl I will be sure to let everyone know what kind of surgeon he is. In south Florida it seems like these type of surgeons are a dime a dozen. I am sorry you had to pay for his screw up. That is the great this about realself, anyone can post and it's bias. Thanks for the input
Thank you!
Wow. This is a crazy story. He has great reviews so this story is very shocking. I am sorry you have gone through this. Psychologically is extremely damaging. :( I hope you are doing good.
Were do Dr. LAGRESSO HAS GREAT REVIEWS,I am one of his bbl patients who have also screwed over
Meant that he has also screwed over, my results are not what they should be. Dr. Lagresso really ripped me off,i still have fat rolls in my back n NO ASS
I hope things are a bit better now?
Thank you. Yes, I've had one of 2 required surgeries to correct what LaGrasso did. I'm hopeful that my confidence in doctors will be restored soon...
wow - I'm so sorry to hear that you had an unsuccessful surgery with LaGrasso. Did you reach out to the office that serviced you and ask to have them correct it?
Im doing better now.. if only LaGrasso would stop harassing me to remove my feedback. I feel that the surgical community deserves to know what happened to me with this man.
Thank you so much for telling your story.....I'm glad you found a surgeon whom you trust and has fixed your breasts....
Omg im so happy you found a surgeon to fix it!
Thank you - Me too!!
Thank you for sharing your story. I am sorry that you had a bad experience at first, but glad that you found someone who can help you. I cant' wait to see the new you!