3 wks & 4 days PO

I'm 31yo and I've wanted a BA for as long as I can...

I'm 31yo and I've wanted a BA for as long as I can remember. Ever since I realized they just weren't getting any bigger. :) I had my twin daughters young and breastfed them for a year in which my breasts went from a perky full B too a overly full D (Loved that!) then back down to a small deflated B. (Boo!!!) I've been waiting ever since for the 'right time' to finally get the breasts I've always wanted & my wait is finally almost over! I am beyond excited & am counting down the days/hours/minutes. :)

A couple stats: I'm 5'7", 130lbs, chose silicone, not sure of size yet

I went to two consultations in February and was happy with both dr's & their work. (One was on the west coast of FL & the other was on the east coast.) I decided to go with Dr Wigoda based on the many reviews & testimonials of his "painless breast implant" technique. He was also very confident, informative, patient, & Marie was wonderful when I went for my consultation. She's had two BA's by Dr W & first hand knowledge/tips, which I really appreciated. I feel very confident with my choice of PS.

I've already completed my ekg & bloodwork. I go in for my pre-op on 3/29 and will try on sizers at that visit. Then my surgery's scheduled for 4/11 at 8am! Anyone else have the same surgery date? I'd love to compare notes during the healing process! :) **28 days!!**

I have spent an insane amount of hours researching BA's, Doctors, staring at boobies, contemplating sizes, looking for tips, etc etc and this site has been an AMAZING resource. I love how many women are willing to share their journeys. Thank you & I look forward to chatting with you!!

Adding before pics. Pre-op was last Friday 3/29....

Adding before pics. Pre-op was last Friday 3/29. Got to try on sizers finally (no pics of that to add, it went really quickly & I felt silly busting out my phone in front of the dr for a photoshoot. But I really really wanted to! haha) Decided on 500cc which is more than I originally thought, but I think I'll be much with the results this size! Should be a full D after next week :) **Only 9 days!!** Soooooooooooo excited!!!!!

So I'm 3 days away from my surgery. This weekend I...

So I'm 3 days away from my surgery. This weekend I bought all my supplies & feel prepared now! :) Tonight I'll pack my bags.

I've been soooo excited & obsessed this whole time, but never anxious. Nerves finally kicked in for me & I got very little sleep last night. I was a wreck & over the silliest little things! Luckily my honey talked me through it, and I'm feeling much better today. Hoping the nerves don't kick in again tonight as I desperately need some sleep!! Very busy 3 days of work for me before surgey! Anyway -- Still very very excited for my new boobies!! Can't wait!!!! :-)

I can't believe it's FINALLY almost here!! So...

I can't believe it's FINALLY almost here!! So excited! :)) Haven't gotten much sleep the past 3 nights. I'm on a major deadline this week for work, so that's been extra stressful, trying to get everything done before taking time off.

My bags are packed & I leave work early today to head over to my bf's house in Ft Lauderdale. (I live 2 hrs away, just across the state) Going to set up my surgery area when I get there, get it just how I'll like it. :) Then we head out for dinner with my sister (she doesn't live far away from my honey) and will send my girls off to stay with Auntie for the next 4 days.

My surgery's at 8am tomorrow!! Can't wait to update everyone once I'm in boobieland!!!!! :) One more sleep! Will be hoping for a relatively easy recovery - fingers & toes crossed! Good luck to all my boobie buddies having surgery tomorrow!!!!! xx

My surgery was Thur 4/11 at 8am. I was a little...

My surgery was Thur 4/11 at 8am. I was a little nervous when I arrived (not as bad as the nights leading up to the surgery though..) They let my bf come back with me, then Dr came in & marked me up. He put me at ease right away. Later the anesthesiologist came in to start my IV. She & my bf had me laughing & by the time I went in the OR I wasn't nervous at all. Just excited! Nurses & I were chatting & laughing until I was knocked out. Next thing I know my bf is back in the room with me while I'm waking up & looking at my new girls. Felt very nauseous when I first woke up, that part wasn't fun at all. But it only lasted maybe 30 min? By the time I was home in bed it had already passed & I was actually very comfortable - not in pain at all! I did have the "elephant sitting on your chest" feeling that made it difficult to take deep breaths, but I wasn't hurting. I kept up with my meds all day, taking them right on schedule. I was really tired, but the mixture of the meds had me a bit wired & I couldn't sleep until that night. Good news was I slept almost straight through the night, only waking once to pee & was able to get up unassisted. The very first day I will say I looked down & thought "hm thought they'd be bigger!" lol But I'm pretty sure it was just my skin & muscle squeezing them down while it tried to adjust to the new girls. :)

Friday & Sat continued the same. No pain, just stiff/soreness that was worst in the morning. (Now I get what morning boob is!! lol) As soon as I got up & moving around though it would significantly decrease. Never anything worse than a really hard workout though. Was so thrilled! :) Still stayed up on my meds, since it seemed to be working so well. :) By Sunday was going out on the boat with my bf, sis, bil, & kiddos. On sunday night (probably bc I overexerted a bit...) I actually had my first painful feelings. My incisions felt like they were burning/ripping. Owie!! So headed to bed for the evening & took one extra day off of work to rest & relax. Monday I headed back home to Fort Myers and napped all day! Was really nice. Today's my first day back at work & so far so good! I'm a bit tired & my chest's feeling a bit tight. I'm super pleased with my recovery, it felt more like a nice romantic holiday with my sweetie than a surgery recoup!! MUCH better than what I'd imagined. :) My "nurse" got off quite easy! ;)

My girls are still riding very high. Dr said I won't start massages til 2 wks po. Can't wait for them to drop!! Loving them so far!!!! :-)

Hi Ladies! I am seriously overdue for an update....

Hi Ladies! I am seriously overdue for an update. Sorry for slacking! :) Healing-wise, things went really well! First week returning to work went fine it was just exhausting! I didn't have pain, but it was a struggle making it through the day (needed a nap! lol) I think I was in bed by like 8pm every night. Week one I could already sleep on my side, kind of at an angle, which was nice!

The second week back went totally smooth. Energy was back & my new girls were feeling great! However, during that week I started to get the blues a bit. I intentionally didn't tell hardly anyone, and was secretly hoping to get some nice reactions from my closest girlfriends when they saw me. When I wasn't getting any comments (and they're not shy..) I started telling them. It really bummed me out that they're honest reactions were "omg I didn't even notice" or "I had no idea" etc...Which they followed up with "thats great you look so natural" or "wow yeah your cleavage is looking awesome" so I dont think anyone intentionally meant it in a negative/mean way. Not what I'd hoped to hear. After going through this process, looking exactly the same as I did in a push up or padded bra was obviously not my goal. I wanted to be a FULL D. And now, at week 3 + a few days, I definitely think I'm more of a C. I haven't been sized yet though, my Dr said to wait until after a full month. This weekend I finally will!

Anyway, it's just been a bit of a roller coaster for me the past couple weeks, which is why I've been silent. I don't regret it AT ALL! But I'm just disappointed at the moment that I likely didn't hit my end goal result.

But on a side note, my bf has been extremely supportive during all of this, esp on my 'down' days. He loved them before and really loves them now! :) He thinks they turned out perfectly, no matter the cup size. Hopefully I'll love them as much soon too!! :))

*Updating pics with what I have. Will get some new ones on Thur for my 1 mo post op*

Hey, did your implants drop more..
hey lady! how you feeling and how the girls doing? you look really good!! keep well!

Congratulations! You look great! Have they dropped a bit more the past few weeks? Glad to hear your recovery was smooth!

Hey there Lakeland here. How are the girls doing. It's nice to talk about are surgery experience to each other. Are small price to pay for the great looks we all now have. I welcome you to the club as I have. Enjoy your new girls as I am mine.
They are looking great! Happy to hear your healing is going well! They do feel like they are small the first day. I remember thinking how weird they looked lol. but after the first day and every day after they continue to look better and better.
Just saw your comment so I came to check you out! You look awesome also!!!! Can't believe you are already back at work!! Good for you!
They look great! Glad everything went smoothly :)
Thank you!!! :-)
Hope you are healing well!
So far so good!! :) How are you feeling?
I'm glad for you I felt like a elephant is on my chest too a little bit of soreness in a lot of pain good luck to your recovery
How are you feeling now?
I can't wait until recovery is over I can't take not being able to do things
I totally understand! It is driving me nuts! Hopefully you have a speedy recovery and can get back to normal.
Hope you are feeling well and everything went fine!
Thank you!! Feeling really great so far!!! :)
Hope it all went well today!!! :)
Everything went amazingly well!!!! :) No pain so far! Yes soreness, & the elephant sitting on my chest feeling made it difficult to take deep breaths & move around at first....But its been NOTHING like childbirth or previous surgeries. I'm so very happy! I expected much worse & it's been a walk in the park in comparison. Hoping your experience is the same! Thinking about you today!!!!! :-)
Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear about how it went and see some pics. It's not as bad as you are thinking it will be. At least it wasn't for me. I was super nervous but everyone was so nice and it all went by really fast.
Thank you so much!!! Really helps to hear that now. :)) Can't wait to update you on the other side!
Since you're in Florida, you'll be done before me since I'm in Caifornia. We are both 8am tomorrow! I haven't been sleeping well at all either. Good luck with your surgery and I look forward to your updates. I'll try to post as soon as I can as well.
Good luck boobie buddy!!!! :-) Look forward to chatting with you once we're on the other side! (Finally!!) Hope you have a very easy recovery! *hugs*
Good luck tomorrow
Thanks good luck to you too!!! Almost in Boobieland! ;) Hope everything goes super smooth & easy for you!
Thanks all went well I pray the same for u