Hated my First Ba of 457 Ccs Mods Now Loving my mod-plus 1050 Ccs Saline Implants - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi I'm 38 years old 5'2 & 96 pound female This was...

Hi I'm 38 years old 5'2 & 96 pound female
This was my second ba first ba was done in 2008 457 ccs mods silicone unders. I had a natural large gap between breast and began with little natural breast tissue plus found out at pre op with Dr.Revis I have a large bwd of 15 so it ate up my ccs with first ba plus huge gap still remained. I emailed Dr.Revis for about a month he always quickly answered all my many questions. I had emailed several P'S but none could even guarantee me that they could fit in 800 ccs but Revis said no problem just will need to enlarge your pockets well I didn't realize that could be done and most P's don't because it lot more time consuming plus you need to know what your doing. So I immediately booked a surgery date after seeing how confident he was in giving me large implants. I drove 19 hours to have surgery with him and it was soooo worth it :)
Once I was at pre- op and tried on sizers I realized I wanted much larger than 800 I fell in love with the 1050 ccs I always had planned on saline implants. He gave me 750 overfilled to 1050 ccs overfilling saline not only helps prevent rippling but gives lot's of upper pole roundness which I wanted he also gave me Mod-plus implants and implants diameter was 16.2 so 1.2 cm over my bwd of 15 but this was vital in closing my gap plus he properly positioned my pockets and the internal bra which not only brings cleavage closer but prevents bottoming out with ex- large implants well now at over 10 month's post op I have kissing cleavage naked actually can't get a finger in there :) I have lot's of upper pole fullness and side Boob's too didn't realize how much I would love them. Dr Revis isn't just a brilliant PS but truly one of the nicest people you will ever meet. The morning of my surgery at 7:30 am he was on time and in such a upbeat mood that calmed my nerve's because at pre op he told me he wasn't sure he could fit in 1050 ccs but said he would if could do so safely well it was my max but he fit in 1050 ccs and I've had absolutely no complications from going from 457 ccs to 1050 ccs.
I really can't recommend him enough he's truly a blessing for those of us who want ex- large implants very few P'S do them and do them so well. Plus added bonus he uses special tools so even though he goes full submuscular unders he doesn't cut any muscle so less pain and down time. He also preforms his surgeries in a very nice e hospital actually felt more like a nice hotel lobby which was calming plus if something does go wrong you have a whole team of trauma specialist ready to spring into action which is very comforting. I hope this helps anyone ????

Varying months post op

Bra's and lingerie

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

8 to 10 months post op error on last pictures they were just 5& 10 weeks post op

Lingerie and sports bra

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Lingerie sports bra's varying stages post op

1050 CCS :)

Maybe a tank top profile picture could be helpful to the community @PlatinumBarbie. No pressure though. ;) Glad you're loving your results. Thanks for all your support in the community!
I can't upload from my Galaxy note 2 cell phone and it's were all my pictures are :( And lost my attachment to upload to my laptop Argh!!!!! My other concern is I was told if I was banned from site I would be locked out so I couldn't remove my pictures then Not that I plan on being blocked that's the least thing I would ever want it would actually devastate me if that happened ;) Otherwise I would put up a picture on my review page if this isn't true?
Oh and thanks I'm glad to help community BethH ☺

Over 11 month's post op

Just wanted to have a picture up so you can see Revis's wonderful work ????????

Oh that's great you posted a picture! I know so many women will be grateful. You look amazing!
Thanks BethH ☺ Yes I want girl's too be able to see his great work with especially ex-Large implants very few P'S do them and do them so well ☺
Excuse all the question marks they were happy faces from my apps on my cell phone but it came out as question marks ? Lol
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

He's a wonderful brilliant PS and genuinely nice caring plastic surgeon I'm so happy I chose him and even at over 10 months post op he returns my emails quickly even on Sundays within 20 minutes :)