Hated my First Ba of 457 Ccs Mods Now Loving my mod-plus 1050 Ccs Saline Implants - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi I'm 38 years old 5'2 & 96 pound female This was...

Hi I'm 38 years old 5'2 & 96 pound female
This was my second ba first ba was done in 2008 457 ccs mods silicone unders. I had a natural large gap between breast and began with little natural breast tissue plus found out at pre op with Dr.Revis I have a large bwd of 15 so it ate up my ccs with first ba plus huge gap still remained. I emailed Dr.Revis for about a month he always quickly answered all my many questions. I had emailed several P'S but none could even guarantee me that they could fit in 800 ccs but Revis said no problem just will need to enlarge your pockets well I didn't realize that could be done and most P's don't because it lot more time consuming plus you need to know what your doing. So I immediately booked a surgery date after seeing how confident he was in giving me large implants. I drove 19 hours to have surgery with him and it was soooo worth it :)
Once I was at pre- op and tried on sizers I realized I wanted much larger than 800 I fell in love with the 1050 ccs I always had planned on saline implants. He gave me 750 overfilled to 1050 ccs overfilling saline not only helps prevent rippling but gives lot's of upper pole roundness which I wanted he also gave me Mod-plus implants and implants diameter was 16.2 so 1.2 cm over my bwd of 15 but this was vital in closing my gap plus he properly positioned my pockets and the internal bra which not only brings cleavage closer but prevents bottoming out with ex- large implants well now at over 10 month's post op I have kissing cleavage naked actually can't get a finger in there :) I have lot's of upper pole fullness and side Boob's too didn't realize how much I would love them. Dr Revis isn't just a brilliant PS but truly one of the nicest people you will ever meet. The morning of my surgery at 7:30 am he was on time and in such a upbeat mood that calmed my nerve's because at pre op he told me he wasn't sure he could fit in 1050 ccs but said he would if could do so safely well it was my max but he fit in 1050 ccs and I've had absolutely no complications from going from 457 ccs to 1050 ccs.
I really can't recommend him enough he's truly a blessing for those of us who want ex- large implants very few P'S do them and do them so well. Plus added bonus he uses special tools so even though he goes full submuscular unders he doesn't cut any muscle so less pain and down time. He also preforms his surgeries in a very nice e hospital actually felt more like a nice hotel lobby which was calming plus if something does go wrong you have a whole team of trauma specialist ready to spring into action which is very comforting. I hope this helps anyone ????

Varying months post op

Bra's and lingerie

8 to 10 months post op error on last pictures they were just 5& 10 weeks post op

Lingerie and sports bra

Lingerie sports bra's varying stages post op

1050 CCS :)
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

He's a wonderful brilliant PS and genuinely nice caring plastic surgeon I'm so happy I chose him and even at over 10 months post op he returns my emails quickly even on Sundays within 20 minutes :)

Hey Hun, congrats! I can't see your pics though? Is it just me?thx;)
I took them down guess should at least put one up I'm just paranoid about guys joining site and seeing my Boob's Lol
Have you had a ba I don't see any pictures on your page?
I completely understand;) No, I haven't had any procedures done just yet. My first procedure will be a BBL with Dr. Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetics in April of 2015. A year later I will have a BA and TT at the same time. I just need to get straight with my finances. Lol I'm gonna wait to post pics till I get closer to surgery date. I will give a review in the doctor and procedure but definitely won't be as thorough as a lot of these other lovely ladies. I'm still debating on how I want to go about writing and postings pics of my review. When I initially got on those site I was determined to have a BA bc it was cheaper than a BBL but thank God I found Dr.O and he told me to have a BBL done first which makes sense plus his prices are so affordable and look the reviews on previous patients of his;)
Sorry for all the typos hopefully you understood what I was trying to say. Lol Oh yea, I'm 5'2 and currently weight 150 lbs. Gave natural birth to two beautiful children and have excessive stretched skin which is why Dr. O told me I need a TT to have a more realistic result of what I wanna look like. Man;( I was hoping I wasn't going to need a TT but the doctors know best;)
Wow you have a lot of surgeries BBL which is a Brazilian butt lift correct? Then ba and tummy tuck is he also doing Lipo with tummy tuck as I understand that is common? Understand needing to save up financially first. Heard good things about your PS :)
Hey luv have not heard from you in a while. Hope all is good :-)
Thanks trinnidaesworld you're sweet to be checking in on me ☺ I'm fine been busy actually my mom just highlighted my hair I'm totally pale blonde looks more platinum in pictures but loving it with my Smokey eye looks I get from my Motive's cosmetics eye shadows ☺ Hope all is well with you
Owww nice. Smokey eyes i love. Cool your mom highlighted your hair. I know that saved you a ton of money. I want to see how it looks lol. Glad your doing good. Oh nice motives is very nice but pricey. I will stick to my e.l.f products. lol But when i do start adding make up to my list of things to perfect i will definitely invest in some good eye shadows. MAC to me is overrated. almost everyone wears it. There are other good products. To me i like urban decay or sephora make up.
Yes it definitely saves me money it takes several days to get it right and prayer :) I actually saw this girl Lauren Curtis on YouTube she does makeup tutorials but one was on her hair color and I love it she told exactly what her stylist used I actually had to purchase toner on Amazon and my mom doesn't know how to use foils so mine definitely looks different but I'm happy ☺ I agree Mac is over hyped I haven't tried Elf guess I need too :) Motive's cosmetics eye shadows are 12.50$ not extremely expensive but definitely more than my Lororeal eye shadows Lol I need to try Urban Decay eye shadow palettes I do use their foundation Urban decay Naked loveeeee it pricey so I always wait for 20% off coupons which are rare Also haven't tried Sephora makeup guess I need to check it out :)
Perfection!
Thanks Delta20
Looking good
Thanks :)
WOW. They look so amazing! Dr. Revis did an amazing job!!!! They settled really nicely.
Thanks girl :) He's really a brilliant PS not cheap but well worth it :)
You're welcome! Looking at the after results it looks like it was well worth it. They look absolutely amazing! I can't wait for mine. :)
Thanks :) Your going to loveeee your results with Hunsaker I only see amazing results from him on BA's :)
I seriously can't wait! :)
Hi girl...so good to see another happy Revis girl...you certainly won't get boobie greed lol!! It's great that he could deliver what he promised. Ive been emailing him as well as I'm tired of my sloppy doctor here. Dr.Revis has told he he can do everything that my doctor won't. It's a hard call when a girl wants what she wants lol! I don't like hearing no. I'm seriously considering coming over to the States next year. If I can get some costs down then it will be worth the money I'm sure!! Hugs Shelly xoxo
He's definitely worth every penny :) I hope your able to he's amazing!!! Is this your second ba? What size implants do you want? I'm extremely happy with results I wouldn't say no boobie greed Lol I've asked him for 1650 ccs but can't afford upgrade but I'm still beyond happy he gave me 1050 ccs and kissing cleavage :)
Hi girl...yep it will only be my second ba so understandably I don't want to mess up. I got 450cc mentor mod plus silicone last year and I'm not happy with the size or the gap. Dr.Revis has suggested 650cc high profile and I think that will suit me just great. I've seen his website and like that size for me as I do still dance and zoomba classes. My doc here is just full of negatives. ..hopefully I'll get them done by Revis and go home and shove my perfect boobs back in my surgeons face and tell him how crap he is lol!!!
My first ba was similar 457 ccs mods but I have a large bwd 15 so ate up my ccs so looked tiny plus began with little breast tissue and gap between breast. That's what Revis really amazed me how he not only closed my gap but literally now at over 10 month's post op I have kissing cleavage naked!!!! So happy about this because people say it all depends on your anatomy which it does play a huge role but with a brilliant PS like Revis he knows how to take care of that. 650 good size especially since your so active although I know 2 girls on a forum called Just breast implants they have 1,000 & 1650 ccs and do kick boxing ect. So guess depends on the person because some say larger get in the way. I've not been in gym since my spine surgery in 2012 so have no idea how it would be for me I loved running a lot. I hope you get to have surgery with Revis :)
GO REVIS!!! You'll be fine no matter what size you chose. I totally plan on doing everything I used to do before my 800s, just with some added support ;) My husband and I have taken dance classes and love to go dancing too, anything from the waltz, cha cha, salsa, tango and my husbands fav swing. Just gotta ease back into it is all. I can't wait to start lifting weights again but I'll start light and work my way up. For cardio I like to do my videos at home and most of them are dance related too. @ PlatinumBarbie, yer so tiny you prob don't need the gym anyways ;) Spine surgery sounds pretty serious, glad yer ok and can still support those big boobs ;)
Well I'm skinny fat need muscle tone I keep weight off with no sugar basically low carb/ ketogenic diet I really did it for my inflammation issues which it took care of and weight loss added bonus :) But I would love to run again but been told need tendon surgery first