Wonderful Experience! -Fort Lauderdale, FL

I met Dr. Revis because several of my friends...

I met Dr. Revis because several of my friends referred me. I am thrilled with my new breasts. They are exactly what I told Dr. Revis I wanted! He measured my chest, looked at the photos I brought in, had me try on implant sizers (which are like bra inserts), and made me feel comfortable and confident in my choice. I went with silicone because I wanted a softer, more natural result. I went from an A cup to a full C cup. My recovery was a breeze, and he even let me go back to the gym after three weeks (a bit of a fitness freak!).

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Friends referred me. I love Dr. Revis- he is a talented, gifted surgeon who cares about his patients and delivers fantastic results!!! Can't imagine ever going anywhere else!!!

He is my doctor, too, and I'm very happy I chose him, also after my friends referred me....we got/are getting breast implant removals, though. After 35 years, I can't wait to have my explantation. Realself has been a wonderful site, with so many great gals commenting on their explantations. Dr. Revis is very qualified, and I can't wait to have these out and get back to yoga and exercising again!

You lucky gal...going to the gym 3 weeks post-op! How was your workout? Did you have to change your routine for a while? Okay, we're dying for some photos if you're comfortable posting them. Congratulations!

Awesome! Glad you are so happy. I am also going a to c. What size implants did you get?
Wow! That is awesome! Are u gonna post pics?