Wow does time fly! 6 months

I've thought about getting the procedure for years...

I've thought about getting the procedure for years now. I've finally committed to it and now in anticipation of my surgery date I can not stop thinking/dreaming about boobs. Hahahahah! I think most of my anticipation/anxiety is from the fact that I will be traveling from the DC area for the procedure. eeeekkkk!

Definitely getting silicone and know that they will be placed under the muscle. I've tried on sizers at various offices however I'm still a little unsure as to how many CCs I should get. I know that I want a FULL C. I am currently between a 34 a/b but most of my bras are a B.

Any suggestions on CCs? Oh I'm about 118lbs and 5'2.
I was a c cup pre op. got 400cc silicone w lift. So far I am happy with the results:) can't wait till they are all healed up!! Good luck to you!!!
425 cc HP got me sooooo huge.Have that in mind!More then DD.
I'm 34b and tried on 400cc and my doctor said that would be a full D.

Still deciding on size...

I am still deciding on size and trying to keep myself busy so I do not start stressing so early. I have about 3 weeks to go before surgery. I will post before pictures closer to the date.
AHHH I understand you anxiety/anticipation! My dreams are full of boooobs haha I am getting mine a week before you. Oct 7th and im literally dyinggggg. A full C seems fit for your size. Maybe 400ccs? Def. no bigger because you might end up bigger. But your PS should know for sure if you just tell him a full C.
Yes I am thinking 400 ccs as well or 421ccs depending on brand. Hahahaaa Oct 7 is right around the corner. I'm sure you're excited. What size are you going for?!
Hi yey your getting boobs! Hi I'm 5'1 120 lbs previously a b cup I now have silicone high profile under the muscle via axillary. 500 & 550 ccs. U can see my pic on my page under my review.

Labs

So I go in for my lab work over the weekend. I have def. had thoughts of backing out but it's just nerves. This will be my first surgery. Does anyone have any tips on easing my nerves?! Hahahaaa. Counting down to boobie land.

Many women find it helpful to stay busy in order to calm their nerves. Do you have all your recovery supplies ready and your house cleaned and organized? Some women take a small pre med prescribed by their PS, the morning of surgery. Hang in there...you're almost there!

Im 5'2 and 120 muscular build i wanted 375-400 but when i got out of surgery my husband said they could only fit 350s in..i was disappointed at first but they are big measure at 10days 32d and i was 32a....i cant imagine bigger now...so trust your ps!! The nigger you go the more chance of capsular contraction
Omg bigger not nigger stupid auto correct

Almost there!!!

So my labs are complete and now all I have to do is look for a few sports bras and rearrange my home so I'm not reaching for a whole lot. I think I'm deciding between 400 and 421 depending on the brand but I guess I'll have to wait for my pre-op. Does anyone recommend one incision over the other? The doctor said I can do either aeriola or in the crease. I'm thinking I'll go crease but still undecided.

Countdown and anxiety

The doctor/ nurse received me lab work and everything is a GO!!! Woohoo. I had an anxiety attack yesterday but I'm fine now. I'm just trying to do some things around the house before I fly down to Florida. I can't wait until surgery day has come and gone because the anticipation is causing these anxiety attacks. Oh and I will post before pictures sometime this week. Does anyone have advice on how to handle pets after the surgery? I have a big dog and I'm not sure if I will be allowed to walk her.

Tomorrow is the day

I am calm and excited. pre op went great!!! Deciding between 400 and 425... I will decide day of. See you guys in the other side.
Ahhhhhhhh I have boobs Whoop whoop! I ended up with 400cc they look small right now and they are sky high!!!! I'm so happy and the pain is very minimal. ..... Talk later ladies. I will post pictures later.

Did you find someone to help you the first week of recovery walking your big dog? Good luck tomorrow...you'll do great!

OMG happy boobs! GL!

There officially here

I can't believe it!!!! It's 3 in the morn and I can't sleep. I def have Frankenstein boob which I was hoping I didn't have. They are sitting so high up to my collar bone it's scary but all was expected thanks to you ladies on real self!!!!! Thank You!

So as you may have read I was having a few anxiety attacks about five days before surgery but once I flew into Florida I was all smiles. It could have been the weather and the thought of buying new boobs.

Morning of surgery I was up and showered and ready to go. I met with Marie (she is so awesome) and she took me back to get changed. Later the anesthesiologist came in and explained everything to me!! He was super. Dr. Wigoda came in and marked me up. I ended up going 400cc mod+ under the muscle with the incision in the crease. Dr Wigoda is great. He answers any and all questions I had!!!!

Sooooo The next thing I know we were talking about what music we all liked and that's all I remember. The next thing you know I'm awake telling the nurse that it was "typical" of my mother to go get a pedicure.

So far so good everything has been great on a pain scale I would say I thought the pain would be 9/10 and so far I've experienced a 5/6. Not too shabby. I did feel some sharp sharp pains on the left side of my boob and I just laid down and took pain meds.

Post op is tomorrow and I'll update everyone. I promise to post pics as soon as possible both before and afters.
I just realized you got yours done in the same area as i did! I hope your enjoying the Florida weather. Today is a bit rainy but it will get better!
It's sunny here in Fr. lauderdale. I'm doing pretty good.
Yes it got sunny where in ftl where I am. FL weather is weird one area will have rain & the other is bright & sunny! Good to hear your doing good

Pictures

I'm feeling great so far. No real pain and I'm actually back to work. My boobs are still sitting very high and boxy but I'm patiently waiting for them to drop. Dr. Wigoda and his team are awesome.

Adding another pic

Yes def like mine lol I went back to work day 6. I can't wait till they drop! Does your ps recommend anything for them to drop faster?
No, he told me the band wasn't needed and to start massaging after two weeks. I've been doing a little massaging but the left one gives me pain. Have you experienced any bloating? I swear I'm like 4 months pregnant. Hahahahaaa
No bloating Hun! I stopped the drugs on day two!

Adding pics

I'm almost 4 weeks post op and mine are like yours... Sitting high but a lot softer than they were initially. Is the bottom of your breast still soft cause I feel like the implant is in the pocket but still I have too much upper pole fullness if hat makes sense. I'm starting to think that the pocket was dissected enough and this is my end results. I'll post pics so you can see what I'm talking about.
The bottom of mine is still soft. Mine have dropped from day one but are still high. I'm going on my 6 th week. Don't worry they will drop. Remember it takes 3 to 4 months for them to go in their respective place. Have you started massaging?! I've found that helps.
Yeah I've been massaging I think that's been helping with the way they feel but my upper poles fullness it ridiculous . I just pray that the pocket he made is big enough cause it doesn't feel too soft at the bottom anymore. You look great tho. I posted so pics not too long ago maybe u can see what I'm talking about.

7 weeks post op

Sorry I've been missing action. So far everything is doing fine. My boobs still have a ways to go as far as dropping and fluffing goes but I am patiently waiting.

Adding another photo

They are coming along nicely! How do they feel now? Hope all is well with you!
Hey thanks. They are starting to become squishy. They still need about two more months to drop but I'm absolutely loving them. I think they are getting bigger or I'm just now realizing I have boobies!!!! Hahahahaa! You are looking great. How is it going?
Lol... I wish I had that same issue. Once the swelling went down I was much smaller. I went to VS today and they told me I'm a 34B based in measurements but said I can't be a be based on looks. So she had me try on a 34C/32B so I guess I'm exactly what I asked for a full C small B. I have a little boob greed every now and again but I'll give it a the full year and see if any changes occur. Otherwise I'm great, lol!

Week 9...frankenboob no longer!

Everything is going well. I'm massaging and the girls are dropping. It's week 9 and they are getting softer. No pain just stiffness in my muscle when it gets cold! Happy Holidays everyone and I hope your new boobs are treating you well.
You look great.
Wow! You are definitely filling in beautifully!! I can't wait to see the final results!!!
They have dropped girl and they look awesome!!!

Week 10 and 11

Hi everyone the girls are doing great. My right one is now sitting higher than my right but I'm right handed so hopefully it will eventually catch up with my left. I'm so excited I have a NYE dress that has the girls pretty much all they way out. I wish they were dropped more but oh well. For NYE they will have a life of their own. Happy New Years everyone!
Thanks for the review! They are looking great and I am sure they will drop more in time! I have a consult with Dr. wigoda this Friday and am excited to hear what he has to say! Thanks again!
Thanks! OMG he is awesome!!!! Let me know how the consult goes.
You look awesome!!! Post pics with girls and the dress later. How have things been?!

NYE dress

Hi ladies I had a great time during NYE and so did the girls. I thought if show a picture if them all dressed up.
By 3 months did you feel 100% or feel like you were still recovering? We have a beach trip planned 14 weeks after surgery and I'm trying to figure out how far along I will be.
At 3 months the only thing I feel is that they need to drop more but that is about it. You should be able to handle your beach trip with no problems. Every once in a while I will feel my muscles tighten but it doesn't hurt. When are you scheduled for your surgery?
Good to hear. Not scheduled yet, two consults on February 3rd and hoping to schedule for the 2nd or 3rd week of March.

Almost 4 months post op

I've been slacking with posting pictures. I apologize. Everything is going great and the girls are doing fantastic. It's super cold here so the girls always bundled up. They have def dropped. The right is a little higher than my left now but I think that is because I'm right handed. I able to pretty much do everything now I was doing before the surgery, the only thing that is uncomfortable is sleeping on my stomach...not a big deal really. Hope everyone is staying warm and for those in warmer climates... I'm jealous. :)
Love your results! Not gonna lie, The frankenboobs kinda do scared me too. But seeing how over time they drop and settle definitely encourages me. I can see why some ppl have mixed emotions when it comes to the recovery process. Ppl hate them when they first get out of surgery then in the end ppl love them and are happy. Lol ahhh! It's exciting.

Doing great

It's been a while but I have officially surpassed the 4 month mark and have no regrets. I would recommend anyone to my doctor even if you're from out of town. He is worth the trip. I barely wear any underwire bras as they have been a challenge to buy so I stick to cami's and sport bras. I'm still massaging daily and haven't had any pain for a while now. I think they still need to drop just a tad. I've added some recent pics. Enjoy and happy boobs everyone!
Your boobs look so good! !! I hope mine come out like that
Thank you!!! What size so you think you're going to go?
Love them! They're so gorgeous! :) congrats!

5 months and loving them

Okay so it's been a little over 5 months and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. I love my boobies!!!! Everything is going great and I haven't had any pain. I barely ever wear a bra or it's a tank bra that I usually wear. Hahah it's actually nice to say I don't need one. Other than that everything has been fine. They are in the way a little when I work out but I'll take the full C/ small D's in they way. I can't wait until summer. I hope everyone is doing fine and enjoying their new boobs!!!
You look great!! I'm loving mine too! Can you post a side profile pic to show your projection?
Love your results!
You look amazing ,,,

6 months post op

I can't wait to pull out the swimwear!!!! One of the best decisions ever!!
You have come a long way!!!… I love seeing your progression. At 7 months you look absolutely stunning. Amazing results. I guess it's worth the wait huh? I'm almost 3 weeks post op and i am so impatient on seeing my final results!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I'm so glad I found Dr. Wigoda. His work is amazing!!!