Amazing Experience, Simply the Best, No Other Comparables - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Getting older, wanted to get rid of lines and...

Getting older, wanted to get rid of lines and spots. Treatments in my hometown of NY, NY didn't get me what I wanted and always felt like I was getting ripped off here in NY. Dr A was a breath of fresh air, no hard sale, no pushy treatments, just an honest assessment and incredible results. Completely worth it, so much better than the celebrity derms I've had to deal with here in NY.

oh, yeh, botox is only about 500-750 depending on my units used. juve is around 600, sculptura is around 750-1250, depending on units, affirm is around 1k for several treaments.

Ok, I updated the price on your review to $750.

Ok, so that cost includes other treatments too. Can you estimate how much you paid for only Botox for only yourself? The price you report is used to calculate an average price for Botox, and it's a lot higher than the typical ~$500 price for Botox. Thank you.
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. A is the best cosmetic derm I've ever had. I've had many over the years here in NY, but never got exactly what I wanted. He is by far the best botox shooter I have had, he is amazing with very little product and his look is natural and fresh. He also does Affirm to rejuvenate my skin and erase blemishes and dark spots. He is also a master of fillers, I've used him for Sculptura and Juvederm and he has given my parenthesis (laugh lines)a much more subtle and natural look. I truly trust Dr. A as he has given me the face I've always wanted and been very honest about what to do and how to minimize unnecessary treatments. Also, his line of products are amazingly cheap and work well. I have recommended him to many of my relatives and friends, not only in the FLA area, but in NY.