New Booty - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Had surgery on feb 21. I got the BBL ans lipo to...

Had surgery on feb 21. I got the BBL ans lipo to inner and outter thighs, stomach, flanks and back. Still in a lot of pain. Haven't seen much results. My thighs look smaller and my butts Bigger but not wide.I'm trying not to look at my body too much. I'm praying things change when the swelling goes down.

I was 5'9 230 pounds going into surgery. I had 3000ccs takin out at 850 put in each cheek. I wanted 1000ccs each cheek but I had some booty to begin with. I got a massage today felt better after, I'm having another tonite. I'm very stiff and sore, my butt and thighs itch alot. every time I try to walk or stand I get a lot of nausea after. I eat much my diet consist of fruit, ginger ale and soup. My arms are very sore from always liftng myself out of the bed. I pee at leaset 6/7 times a night. I could really use everyone's advice on the body changes and how to feel better faster...

Dr.Timothy Alexander

Doctor has lots of years experience but barely saw him. When I went bak for check up he looked at butt said it looks great and left. I or 2 questions out.

ok so im 17 in west palm beach and im trying 2 find out how i can get this surgery done because genetics blessed me with a big bust and big hips and thighs so that i look like the hourglass from the front bt then i turn to the side and my butt is flat and saggy...i just want to be able 2 go 2 the beach and have my butt look round and perky like it should for my age.. and add more volume to it so my bust doesnt overpower it like it already does.... help?
That's good ur going to him and not to the same doctor who didn't full fill ur dream the First time.
You dont like your results?
Me too girl! Lol. Im trying to lose some weight before I get my surgery. Still in the process of looking for a dr. but I'll know whom im going to by the end of the month
Looking good, trying to get this dieting down lol I will post pics tomorrow.... I'm thinking of going back for my tummy and breast in July
Dr salama is who I originally wanted to go with so I'm doing my stomach and breast with him and I'm gonna get a consultation with him about doing my BBL. a second time
Hey... im interested in doing round two as well..round one was a complete flop.. jus wondering if u eneded up goin or not
How's it going? Will you be posting pics soon?
Well it's starting to look better as the rest of
My body takes shape. But the booty def isn't as big as I wanted. I'm hoping my results get better as the rest of swelling goes down. My results are starting to look like yours. I'm gonna post some pics on Tuesday at my 2 week post op mark.
Hello sorry it took me time to get back at you. Sorry to hear u not happy with ur bbl I felt the same way :/ as the days went by I see alil difference in my butt but not like how the other women asses looks who goes to doctor s in Miami he has those women looking a thousand times better! If I paid more then $4500 I think I would have jumped off a building for not having that huge butt I had my hopes up high for. I love three things about my body which I went in for one thing. Did he tell couldn't no more of ur fat go into ur butt? Well from me seeing a lot of women on here starting out with nooooo ass at all to out coming a nice juicy booty I truly think if I would of went to doctor s I would have had dat nice juicy booty.