Awesome Face & Neck Lift - Folsom, LA

I've happily been a patient of Dr. Mabourakh for...

I've happily been a patient of Dr. Mabourakh for various injectables, peels, etc. through the years. When I decided it was time to do something about my aging neck, he was the first on my list. Dr. Mabourakh took the time to clearly & fully explain my options without ever being pushy. I decided to go with the neck lift and also a lower face lift. I received excellent pre-op instructions, which included remedies to help reduce any swelling and bruising I might end up with. My procedure went smoothly. I had minimal swelling & very, very little bruising. My recovery has been swift & easy these past 8 weeks! What little scarring I have is barely noticeable, even at this early stage. I enjoy going to my post-Op appointments because Dr. Mabourakh & his staff are all smiles & full of compliments when they see me. My husband claims that I look 20 years younger. I think I look and feel even younger than that. Thank you Dr. Mabourakh!

Neck & Lower Face List review

The surgery is one of the better things I've ever done for myself. It has raised my self esteem & has me holding my head higher. I was surprised at how quickly I was healing. I plan to use Dr. Mabourakh for laser (face) resurfacing soon. I want him to get rid of the lines around my lips & eye area. I know he will do a great job.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Mabourakh for any and all cosmetic procedures. His skills, knowledge and professionalism are unsurpassed. I also commend his well trained, courteous & friendly staff.

Congrats on your great results! Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. We'd love to see your photos so we can witness your awesome transformation.

I'm waiting to send pics. I had filler injected under my eyes & am horrified at the swelling I have under my eyes now. Topical ointments don't reduce the swelling & icing only resolves the swelling for only an hour or so. The nurse practitioner who did it has always done a great job on my lips but not this time. She keeps telling me to give it more time but I am seriously considering having her disolve it with Vitrase. That's supposed to be an extremely painful process. She also admitted that she should have used a different brand of filler, which doesn't attract so much fluid. Too bad I didn't go back to my plastic surgeon for the procedure. Has anyone else ever gone through this?