Work In Progress - Folsom, CA

I am starting with implants only (475 cc silicone,...

I am starting with implants only (475 cc silicone, over the muscle, crease incision) no lift. I need a lift (I have ptosis and asymmetry). I want to do a Tummy Tuck next, then have a lift in a few years. At this point, I just wanted to start with more volume. I want a slow and steady progress and want to examine all options and take my time to make the best decisions for my own preferences. I am not mentally ready for the vertical scars of a lift at this time. As I continue on this journey, I think a lift later will be an easier decision for me. I started a 38C. These photos are with the same sports bra (38... Much tighter after implants obviously and still very swollen around day 5). I also had lateral chest lipo (under arm boobs) at the same time as my implants, for an additional $2000

So far happy with results

Knowing that I still need a lift (down the road), I am happy with my baby steps. I have fullness back even if they are not 20 year old bOObs, they ARE better than the long flat ones I had a month ago.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Mabourakh because of his experience and high ratings. I had also known someone who had a breast reduction by him. Best thing about his office is Maggie, who is prompt on answers and replies ( did majority of my questions and appointment setting through e mails with her). She MAKES the experience an easy one. Feel like she became my pen pal lol.