Work In Progress - Folsom, CA

I am starting with implants only (475 cc silicone,...

I am starting with implants only (475 cc silicone, over the muscle, crease incision) no lift. I need a lift (I have ptosis and asymmetry). I want to do a Tummy Tuck next, then have a lift in a few years. At this point, I just wanted to start with more volume. I want a slow and steady progress and want to examine all options and take my time to make the best decisions for my own preferences. I am not mentally ready for the vertical scars of a lift at this time. As I continue on this journey, I think a lift later will be an easier decision for me. I started a 38C. These photos are with the same sports bra (38... Much tighter after implants obviously and still very swollen around day 5). I also had lateral chest lipo (under arm boobs) at the same time as my implants, for an additional $2000

So far happy with results

Knowing that I still need a lift (down the road), I am happy with my baby steps. I have fullness back even if they are not 20 year old bOObs, they ARE better than the long flat ones I had a month ago.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Mabourakh because of his experience and high ratings. I had also known someone who had a breast reduction by him. Best thing about his office is Maggie, who is prompt on answers and replies ( did majority of my questions and appointment setting through e mails with her). She MAKES the experience an easy one. Feel like she became my pen pal lol.

Oh yes, I can see the fullness in your recent photos. It looks like the implants actually provided a nice lift!
Thank you. It is enough lift for now. :)

I love how you've thought through the various stages and procedures you would like to do...all the way down to your user name! Looks like you gained the fullness you were seeking. How has your recovery been? Are you back to work yet? Congratulations!

Thank you. I took a total of 10 days off. The implants were not an issue returning to work, however the lateral chest lipo still at 15 days post op still has it's issues. If I reach too far it stings near where my shoulder blades are. On both sides I have a small lump towards the bottom/sides of my shoulder blades. I still have numbness frim the lipo, but it seems to get better every day and the lumps seem to be fading as well. I assume most pains (tenderness in nipples and lumps from lipo) are a good sign as I heal. Means I am gaining more and more feelings back. So far, so good.
Yea, the swelling does take some time to subside but like you said, it's a good sign that you're seeing changes. How many post op appointments do you have or have you had with your doctor? Take it easy when you can!
First post op with the Dr is tomorrow. Fingers crossed :)