An Amazing Life Changing Experience - Folsom, CA

Breast implants were something I wanted for...

Breast implants were something I wanted for practically my whole life. I was not blessed in that area at all. I had for about 5 years been doing a little research and had gone to a couple of free consultations in that time period. I was just hesitant because this was a major life changing thing I wanted to do. My main concern was that I wanted to look natural like I was born with the breast I was going to be paying for. I am a very tiny girl and didn't want to look like I had a "boob job".

I booked my appointment for my surgery that very same day. I had originally decided on a certain size and then on my visit right before my surgery I went with my gut instinct and lowered the amount of saline. Dr Mabourakh gave me the advice that his expertise needed to give me and I still stuck with what I knew I wanted and he agreed with no problem. The actual surgery was performed right there in the surgery center of his Folsom office. I was of course very nervous going in but with such a friendly and caring staff I quickly felt right at ease. Everything went smoothly from the time of my consultation to post surgery check ups to my one year check that I just had yesterday.

I have received so many compliments and everyone says these words "they look so natural" which is EXACTLY what I wanted! I did not have any complications and from day one after my surgery I have been pleased with not one single regret.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I did some research on Dr. Mabourakh and all the reviews I read and pictures I saw were amazing. So I booked my consultation. Right away the vibe I got from the moment I walked into the office was positive. All the staff was friendly and inviting and professional. When I met Dr. Mabourakh he was very interested in hearing what I was trying to accomplish and not what he felt I should do. I feel that Dr. Mabourakh gave me all the information I needed to make the best decision for me and his office staff made it all the financial and paperwork side of it very easy. I would recommend Dr. Mabourakh to anyone that wanted to get breast implants without hesitation.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! With your small frame, what size implant did you go with to help make your results look more natural?