An Amazing Life Changing Experience - Folsom, CA

Breast implants were something I wanted for...

Breast implants were something I wanted for practically my whole life. I was not blessed in that area at all. I had for about 5 years been doing a little research and had gone to a couple of free consultations in that time period. I was just hesitant because this was a major life changing thing I wanted to do. My main concern was that I wanted to look natural like I was born with the breast I was going to be paying for. I am a very tiny girl and didn't want to look like I had a "boob job".

I booked my appointment for my surgery that very same day. I had originally decided on a certain size and then on my visit right before my surgery I went with my gut instinct and lowered the amount of saline. Dr Mabourakh gave me the advice that his expertise needed to give me and I still stuck with what I knew I wanted and he agreed with no problem. The actual surgery was performed right there in the surgery center of his Folsom office. I was of course very nervous going in but with such a friendly and caring staff I quickly felt right at ease. Everything went smoothly from the time of my consultation to post surgery check ups to my one year check that I just had yesterday.

I have received so many compliments and everyone says these words "they look so natural" which is EXACTLY what I wanted! I did not have any complications and from day one after my surgery I have been pleased with not one single regret.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I did some research on Dr. Mabourakh and all the reviews I read and pictures I saw were amazing. So I booked my consultation. Right away the vibe I got from the moment I walked into the office was positive. All the staff was friendly and inviting and professional. When I met Dr. Mabourakh he was very interested in hearing what I was trying to accomplish and not what he felt I should do. I feel that Dr. Mabourakh gave me all the information I needed to make the best decision for me and his office staff made it all the financial and paperwork side of it very easy. I would recommend Dr. Mabourakh to anyone that wanted to get breast implants without hesitation.