Very Real Doctor - Expertly Trained - And She is a Woman - Folsom, CA

All pros here - I did not have one negative thing...

All pros here - I did not have one negative thing to say about the process or the doctor I selected. I always knew I wanted boobs - I just waited till after I had kids and then did it for myself. Now I can fill out shirts I never could before - I can wear silhouettes that I never could before - I have curves - it is fun!

The only con is that I am extremly active and it took me a long time to get used to having bigger boobs while exercising. My surgery only took 1 1/2 hours. I maybe had one small green/yellow bruise. I recovered very quickly. Most people don't even know they are implants because they look so real.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I have always been an A cup - during my pregnancy I went up to a C cup and loved my boobs. So after I was all done having kids I decided it was my turn and had breast implants. I interviewed 3 other doctors in the area - all were men. Once I found Dr. Clark I was done. She is so warm and down to earth - no big ego like with other plastic surgeons. She is like a girlfriend. And she is a Mom - so she totally understands. I recommend her to all my friends.