25 Year Old Mommy To One Ready For Some Boobs - Folsom, CA

Finally time for my "mini mommy makeover" I've...

Finally time for my "mini mommy makeover" I've gone to multiple plastic surgeons and had a few consultations and I finally found my surgeon, Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh. He was very thorough in his consultation, and after being on this site for a while soaking in as much information as possible, I looked at his reviews and they were all fantastic. Not to mention, every one that works there is fantastic, so sweet and amazing at answering questions.

At the consultation, I paid a $60 consult fee that went to the surgery fee. He went through the difference between the saline, silicone, over unders, and then he had me try on sizes. I told him I wanted to go from my current "deflated B" to at LEAST a double D. He suggested High Profile Sientra (Gummy Bear) Implants 545ccs crease incision under the muscle.

I'm So Nervous, preop was yesterday

I had my pre-op yesterday. It was super busy and it seemed a bit rushed but they were all still very understanding of my concerns and explained every thing. They went through the "usual" instructions, gave me my prescriptions for my meds, and my lists of dos and don'ts before the surgery. It's finally setting in!

I've been meaning to post pictures, I just need to take some pre-boob ones.

Wish boobs.

Here are some wish boobs until my preowned are up

A pre surgery one

Here's a little bit about me: I'm 25 118 pound and I'm a deflated B cup.

I'm kinda sad I have to take my nipple rings out completely instead of replacing them with plastic ones. They hurt like hell taking getting them done. I'm looking at the bigger picture though, boobs.

I'm having a hard time narrowing down a check list of what I'll need at home and to take with me. Do you ladies have any suggestions?

Ugh.

Here are some braless ones. I hate my boobs and having them on the internet was why it took me so long to post them

I'm so upset

I can't find my ID card. I don't even know how this happened, I never go anywhere. My surgery is on Tuesday. If I can't get my BA I don't know what I'll do. I'm so upset I've saved up so long for this and when I finally get to do something for myself, for once this happened.

Well I feel better now.

Sorry for my earlier rant I was freaking out. Turns out my sister accidentally took it.

Anyways, I played phone tag with my anesthesiologist Wednesday and finally spoke with her. She said I could have clear liquids, tea and black coffee with sugar until 8AM since my surgery isn't until 2:15PM. I can't have wet hair since I'll be sooo cold in there. No jewelry so my nipple rings are OUT come Tuesday as well.

I cannot describe the feelings that I'm having. My daughter is gone for an entire week to allow me to heal. Which is the longest I've gone with out hugging and kissing her. But I know it's temporary and I've been preparing for her birthday party which is NEXT Sunday. Woo.
I only have a week off from work. I hope that's enough

More before photos :-(

I can't believe tomorrow is my big day. Today is my first official day at work so my attention span is going to be at an all time low as well. I'm so nervous. And excited. I also heard a crap load from my boyfriend since I was supposed to start taking my stool softeners two weeks ago and now I'm constipated. It's weird. I feel like it'd be opposite, like I'm so nervous I can't stop pooping. TMI, I know. Sorry. AHHH!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Your having a party after your BA? Someone else is doing the same but hers is 2 wks later. I had my BA the week after my kids party. Didn't want to have any issues and I wanted to enjoy the party. It's gonna suck not being able to pick up yours kids at their party.
Yeah I'm sad about it but I have a lot of help, from the cake and decorations to someone doing her hair. So Im hoping the pain will be okay.
Thank you for your review and good luck with your surgery! I'm almost 2 weeks away as well!
Thank you! I'll be keeping up with yours as well. Good luck!
good luck!
Thank you!
I took a month off
Whoa! I wish I could that'd be amazing, but my official start date is tomorrow and my surgery is the next day. All I do is sit down anyways
Okay I see y.. That's good . Well I'm a server .. With 2 serving jobs .. And I wanted to go out it's like a vacation
Hi! I had my ba done by Dr. M a little over 3 wks ago and i love him! I know someone mentioned anti nausea patch for your list but the nurse actually gave me anti nausea med just before surgery and i had no problems. I don't know if you still want to go ahead and get some medicine but it would suck to see you spend money on things you may not need. As far as prepping for anything else...i really felt unprepared because i didn't buy much but i'm glad that's how it went. I did pick up a cheap little dry shampoo but i never ended up using it. You can't shower for 4 days PO and not going to lie by day 3y bf washed my hair over the tub because i couldn't take it anymore. I would recommend maybe baby wipes or summers eve wipes just to keep your lady parts clean. I also picked up 2 button up pj tops at ross in the clearance section for $5ish. They do ask that you bring something that zips or buttons for the day of surgery. I know it's hot as crap now so if you don't want to be in a hoodie or jacket maybe check out some cheap stores for a stretchy zip/button top. Target sells a short sleeve/shorts pj set for $20 and since it's actually cute you could wear it anytime. My ross ones are hideous :P i also got a pill organizer from the dollar store. I was off my pain meds the next morning but it was handy enough yo keep track of my antibiotics (plus it was just $1). I'd also get some stool softener/prune juice. Stool softeners didn't help me but the prune juice did..i guess it just depends on the person. I hope everything goes well! You can look at my review to check on progress. I was driving by day 3 and working by day 5 so heres to wishing you a speedy recovery!
good advice
I JUST saw this and I'm SO glad I did! This is fantastic advice and you just got me so excited again lol. I'll be getting the pj set today and the pill case as well. Happy healing :-)
Definitely good advice
Hi! I have a bit of a checklist in my post but it was also for lipo so there's a thing or two that won't apply to you. One thing that people seem to overlook is the importance of getting a nausea patch. You put it on the night before the surgery. I had close to zero nausea. You really don't want to be them throwing up when your chest is sensitive to movement. Also, I see people complain about itching after BA driving them nuts. Palmers makes an itchy spray so no need to suffer. There's a bunch of other tips under one or two of my posts - hope it helps!!
Oh and PS - happy BA!!! Boobies are the best!!
Thank you so much!! I can't seem to log off this site, everyone is so positive and helpful
Lol! I was the same way pre-op, and still on here a lot post-op :) it's a journey and it's so awesome to have this community
Just read your review I have Sientra implants and LOVE them. I took Arnica pills before and after my surgery and I think it helped with swelling and bruising. I didn't really have either too bad.
Yea good.. Me too . Just a little pain the first 2 days . More like uncomfortable ..
I will definitely take that then! Thank you.
He also have his small clinic in Stockton .. My boobs looked great as u can see..
Yes I love the look of yours I was happy to see your review before my surgery
Thanx.. If I didn't tell ppl that my boobs was fake.. They wouldn't know .. But I was so excited I post it up on Instagram and fb smh bad idea .. He did a great job on my boobs..can't wait to see yours