I did it! 25 Year Old Mommy To One Ready For Some Boobs - Folsom, CA

Finally time for my "mini mommy makeover" I've...

Finally time for my "mini mommy makeover" I've gone to multiple plastic surgeons and had a few consultations and I finally found my surgeon, Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh. He was very thorough in his consultation, and after being on this site for a while soaking in as much information as possible, I looked at his reviews and they were all fantastic. Not to mention, every one that works there is fantastic, so sweet and amazing at answering questions.

At the consultation, I paid a $60 consult fee that went to the surgery fee. He went through the difference between the saline, silicone, over unders, and then he had me try on sizes. I told him I wanted to go from my current "deflated B" to at LEAST a double D. He suggested High Profile Sientra (Gummy Bear) Implants 545ccs crease incision under the muscle.

I'm So Nervous, preop was yesterday

I had my pre-op yesterday. It was super busy and it seemed a bit rushed but they were all still very understanding of my concerns and explained every thing. They went through the "usual" instructions, gave me my prescriptions for my meds, and my lists of dos and don'ts before the surgery. It's finally setting in!

I've been meaning to post pictures, I just need to take some pre-boob ones.

Wish boobs.

Here are some wish boobs until my preowned are up

A pre surgery one

Here's a little bit about me: I'm 25 118 pound and I'm a deflated B cup.

I'm kinda sad I have to take my nipple rings out completely instead of replacing them with plastic ones. They hurt like hell taking getting them done. I'm looking at the bigger picture though, boobs.

I'm having a hard time narrowing down a check list of what I'll need at home and to take with me. Do you ladies have any suggestions?

Ugh.

Here are some braless ones. I hate my boobs and having them on the internet was why it took me so long to post them

I'm so upset

I can't find my ID card. I don't even know how this happened, I never go anywhere. My surgery is on Tuesday. If I can't get my BA I don't know what I'll do. I'm so upset I've saved up so long for this and when I finally get to do something for myself, for once this happened.

Well I feel better now.

Sorry for my earlier rant I was freaking out. Turns out my sister accidentally took it.

Anyways, I played phone tag with my anesthesiologist Wednesday and finally spoke with her. She said I could have clear liquids, tea and black coffee with sugar until 8AM since my surgery isn't until 2:15PM. I can't have wet hair since I'll be sooo cold in there. No jewelry so my nipple rings are OUT come Tuesday as well.

I cannot describe the feelings that I'm having. My daughter is gone for an entire week to allow me to heal. Which is the longest I've gone with out hugging and kissing her. But I know it's temporary and I've been preparing for her birthday party which is NEXT Sunday. Woo.
I only have a week off from work. I hope that's enough

More before photos :-(

I can't believe tomorrow is my big day. Today is my first official day at work so my attention span is going to be at an all time low as well. I'm so nervous. And excited. I also heard a crap load from my boyfriend since I was supposed to start taking my stool softeners two weeks ago and now I'm constipated. It's weird. I feel like it'd be opposite, like I'm so nervous I can't stop pooping. TMI, I know. Sorry. AHHH!

I did it! 545ccs gummy bears, under the muscle :-)

Woo. What a crazy day.

I got called in to come in at 12 instead of 2, which I was super excited about. They brought me to the back and had me change into the gown and give them a urine sample. Once that was done i was given my phone and they said it would take a while for the doctors to come in as they were still in surgery as I was given my cocktail. No biggie. Afterwards, the nurse came in and gave my IV. I was in the waiting room for about an hour when Dr. M came in and marked me up and went over the size and placements. Ten minutes later my anesthesiologist came in and went over my medical history with me.

Five minutes later they walked me to the operation room, which I can't lie, I just watched Dexter recently and the chair with straps freaked me out lmao. But they lowered them to be by my side. The Anesthesiologist said she was going to give me some oxygen and to take a few breaths and

BAM

I woke up in the recovery room. "You're all done" - nurse. "Already, I have my babies? That was so fast" lol I was still a little high. She asked how I felt an so told her fantastic. I really did. There was the pressure, of course but I wasn't in any pain.

Soon after, they said I should use the restroom I tried, couldn't go lol but I told her I was super nauseous now and she did this awesome "trick". She wetted a paper towel and folded it, had me sit back down and put it on the back of my neck and I INSTANTLY felt better. Crazy, I've never heard of that trick but it did wonders. They have my sister the after care instructions... And now I'm home eating soup since I can't have anything heavy until tomorrow evening.

Now for the boobs. They're high? Which I expected especially since I went pretty big. And they're hard or course. I can't fathom getting all these bandages off and on so I'll show a bandage picture :-)

Bandaged boobs

They look pretty uneven now. And these are some terrible picture but I'm scared to take the bandages and bra off.

Morning boob

Welp I woke up and my boobs were super hard and tight. I probably did too much, trying to take care of everyone and I felt random spurts of pain in my left boob. So now I'm back to laying down lol. Other than that, no real pain.. Definitely super itchy all over and I'm still wearing my compression stockings until tomorrow probably

I'm scared I went too big

I got 545ccs and they're sooo right in my chest I'm scared they're too big. Did anyone else feel like this? Because I definitely feel like most women feel like they're too small. It's so soon after surgery I know I'm just so impatient

I think I jinxed myself

I was feeling SO fantastic the last day and a half, and now, I'm nauseous and my chest is tighter than ever.

I felt way better after I threw up though, watching all the episodes if true blood I missed. I just can't wait to be well again.

I'm also feeling better about my size smh. So up and down. And just want to shower and sleep and eat without throwing up.

Who is ready for some TMI?

So I'm four days post op. I can finally shower so I feel way better BUT I still haven't had a BM. :-( I took a laxative so hopefully that helps before my daughter's birthday party tomorrow.

My implants are obviously still really high as well, the left one has been my problem boob, a bit of a burning sensation when I'm not laying down and definitely tighter and higher up than my right. But I'm already loving how they look. I want to show everyone and let everyone feel them lol.

I measured myself today too, I'm a 32DD or a 34D, which I KNOW will change. I'm just hoping it changes for the bigger. AHHH I'm so excited. Happy healing ladies.

Woo. Made it through my daughter's party

90 degree weather outdoor pool party. But I did it lol I had a lot of help. I'm attaching pics from the party and how well my boobs looked in my crop top lol.

Post-op today

So I'm 6 days out, and my first post op was today. Didn't go too well. The doctor asked what I had been doing since the surgery and before I could answer he said, "too much" i need to be doing nothing and he could tell I wasn't relaxing because my left breast was having muscle spasms and was super high :-(. So for the sake of these beauties I'll be in extra chill mode now. Other than that it wasn't too bad. He pulled a stitch from each side (didn't hurt at all) as the others dissolved and that was it.

I just feel like I've been neglecting my daughter and she's been so sweet and so understanding through all of this. Don't mind me. Just pmsing.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

They were absolutely fantastic! Very thorough and his staff is incredible they made me laugh, gave me some boob advice! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

Didn't I tell u to relax
You did! I'm so mad at myself! I'm so hard headed :-( now my left boob looks crazy
Tsk...tsk...smh. It'll be ok
the size looks perfect doll! happy healing
Thank you!
That size fits you perfectly doll!!!! When you drop and fluff it's gonna be SUPER HOT
Thank you! I'm so excited for them to be ready to be displayed to the world
I think that's the perfect size for you! They look great and even more after they d&f! I'm so excited for you! Hope the nausea gets better. Get some rest!!!
Thank you I'm excited for the final result!
I should of got that cc.. Lol I luv my boobs now but in a year or 2 I'm going bigger . Yours looked nice.. I hope mine get bigger when it fully drop ..
I love yours! They've always looked so soft and they're big!
I guess it's a boobies blue.. It don't seem big enough for me:(
Hey 545 looks perf on you. They don't look too big or even like they're 545. They'll be bigger when they drop though :O glad you aren't feeling any real pain. It's really just discomfort but trust me by the 4th/5th day you will feel a tremendous difference. My first day after surgery wasn't too bad but I started feeling it the next day and had to keep up with the pain meds. Happy healing girl! Try to keep it easy!
Thank you girl, again I love how yours look! It's good to hear people say they don't look too big on me because when I said the size alone people were freaking out. But I know what look I want and I DEFINITELY want them big enough lol
When u said the size u were going with I thought it was a lil big but that's just based on my preference which is small. Give it time. It may be just what you wanted. As long as your happy and there's no complications and u have great results, that's all that matters.
Very true. Thank you :-)
Yw
Congrats babes! Omg 575cc your are just as brace as Wonder Woman. I can't wait to see the rest of your results and I'm happy that you aren't in any pain. Every time I read someone's surgery review , I get less and less nervous. But I ain't gonna lie that chair with all them straps reminds me of something terrible lol
This site helped me so much to the point I wasn't even nervous. Staying on top of your medications is so important. I'm sure I'd be in a lot more pain if I waited. I can't wait until you get yours done!
Yes tell me about it. I've been stalking this page since last year contemplating on getting it done and then when I finally saved up enough I said its time to go through with it .
No worries I will be giving every little detail at least twice a day. Morning and night boob coverage! Call it the "New Boobies " show lol
Congrats. Can't wait to see
Thank you! I'll post some pics soon
Your having a party after your BA? Someone else is doing the same but hers is 2 wks later. I had my BA the week after my kids party. Didn't want to have any issues and I wanted to enjoy the party. It's gonna suck not being able to pick up yours kids at their party.
Yeah I'm sad about it but I have a lot of help, from the cake and decorations to someone doing her hair. So Im hoping the pain will be okay.